- Licensed in: MD
- Bio: Daniel grew up in Dumfries, Virginia and later moved to Silver Spring, Maryland. Daniel played baseball for St Johns High School and is a huge fan of college baseball.
- Education: Graduated St. Johns College High School in 2010. Graduated from Hood College in Frederick, MD in 2014 with a Bachelor's degree in Business/Management and a focus in accounting, finance, and marketing. Member of the Hood College Ethics Team.
- Agent Qualifications: Daniel is a Licensed Agent for Property, Casualty, Life, and Health Insurance in MD. He combines youthful energy with years of experience to provide world class experiences to the people he works with.
- Community activities: Coached baseball at St. Johns College High School for 5 years before, during, and after college. Worked in several different baseball camps for young athletes grades 4-12.
- Hobbies: Daniel loves snowboarding in the winter and skateboarding and motorcycle riding in the summer. Daniel loves Major League Baseball and is both a Nats and O's fan and wishes they could one day meet in the World Series.
Philip R Simmerer
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.
* Call 443-388-3590 for quotes after hours and weekends. Para Espanol llame 240-355-7919.(301) 386-0900 EMAIL MAP & DIRECTIONS