- Language(s) spoken at agency: Spanish
- Licensed in: DC, MD, VA
- Bio: Born and raised in Washington DC and living in Silver Spring MD the past 10 years Manny attended Good Counsel High School. Manny was a leader on the football team and captain of his intramural basketball team.
- Education: Manny has his Associates Degree held in Criminology and Criminal Justice from Montgomery College and currently pursuing a Bachelors Degree with same major at University of Maryland
- Agent Qualifications: Manny is Licensed in Property and Casualty Insurance specializing in personal lines coverage in MD, DC, and VA.
- Community activities: Manny spends time at Holy Cross Hospital as a volunteer assisting elderly with activities of daily living. Manny also volunteers for S.O.M.E (So Others May Eat) assisting homeless with finding meals.
- Hobbies: Manny enjoys playing pick up basketball, lifting weights, walking his American Boxer "Champ", and watching all kinds of sports. Manny also loves to spend time and travel with his family. Especially to Peru and El Salvador.
Philip R Simmerer
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.
* Call 443-388-3590 for quotes after hours and weekends. Para Espanol llame 240-355-7919.(301) 386-0900 EMAIL MAP & DIRECTIONS