Poepoe Agency LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding your insurance coverage should never involve having to learn a new language. That's why John Thomas Poepoe and Poepoe Agency LLC are proud to be working with Nationwide to provide robust, easily customizable policies explained in language that is easy to follow. We understand that our members are not insurance experts, and that's why they come to us. We work hard to make sure every new policyholder understands their terms, exclusions, and limits so they get the coverage they need to drive with peace of mind in Cranberry Township.
This starts by building a policy, and for auto insurance that usually means starting with liability coverage. The best balance of coverage here respects state minimums and goes beyond them when necessary to meet your individual needs. The next step is to look into collision and comprehensive coverage, and to set appropriate deductibles and optional features that go with each one. Discounts are also available for drivers who qualify with the right safety features installed and safe driving records.
Get the coverage you need in language that makes it easy to understand. Call (724) 272-5491 to get started with quotes or questions, or to schedule an in-person appointment for your consultation. In-person meetings are held in our office at 137 Village Dr.
- Homeowners InsurancePoepoe Agency LLC can help you shop for one of the most important products you'll ever buy - the home insurance policy that will protect your home assets. Learn from our Cranberry Township agents what types of damages to include in your coverage and what claim amounts make sense for your property. For as tightly knit as Cranberry Township neighborhoods are, no two households are exactly the same, even within 16066.
For this reason, Nationwide offers a number of different home insurance products for more personalized coverage. Dwelling coverage, for example, offers financial protection for floor coverings and built-in appliances. Contents coverage includes assets like furniture, clothing, and a few other essential belongings. Valuables Plus® covers specific types of high-value items that you may keep in your Cranberry Township home. Or you can even take advantage of Nationwide's exclusive Brand New Belongings® program.
Best of all, there's no reason to feel overwhelmed by any of these decisions. Let Poepoe Agency LLC walk you through the options and clearly explain your policy choices. Simply give us a call at (724) 272-5491. Or, if you're in the 16066 area during office hours, swing by our Cranberry Township location at 137 Village Dr, and we can discuss your home insurance options in person.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Cranberry Township life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Poepoe Agency LLC will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (724) 272-5491 and ask for John Thomas Poepoe or visit us at 137 Village Dr,Cranberry Township,PA,16066. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceWhether your Cranberry Township company is looking for liability, property, or more specialized commercial insurance, the Nationwide Insurance: Poepoe Agency LLC can help better manage your company's risk. We have insurance expertise in major industries like retail and construction, as well as more niche industries like golf courses and beauty salons.
We also offer several types of employee insurance, including many that go above and beyond state-required coverage like workers compensation. What if someone blows out a knee at the company softball game, for example? Let one of the experts at Nationwide Insurance: Poepoe Agency LLC explain to you the advantages of Nationwide's GrouProtector℠ coverage. Meanwhile, the On Your Side® Review is a great way to keep your company up-to-date with the latest changes to state laws and local markets.
With a business owner's policy and flexible billing options, we can readily develop an insurance solution that's customized for your Cranberry Township business. For a policy that leaves no coverage gaps and a payment schedule that makes sense for your business' day-to-day, don't hesitate to contact us. John Thomas Poepoe or one of our other knowledgeable agents can help protect your business from coverable losses. Give us a call at (724) 272-5491. You can also schedule an appointment with our 137 Village Dr office.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Poepoe Agency LLC also offers products in AZ, FL, MI, NM, NC, OH, PA, TN, VA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim