Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding your insurance coverage should never involve having to learn a new language. That's why Scott C Potter and Potter Insurance are proud to be working with Nationwide to provide robust, easily customizable policies explained in language that is easy to follow. We understand that our members are not insurance experts, and that's why they come to us. We work hard to make sure every new policyholder understands their terms, exclusions, and limits so they get the coverage they need to drive with peace of mind in Issaquah.
This starts by building a policy, and for auto insurance that usually means starting with liability coverage. The best balance of coverage here respects state minimums and goes beyond them when necessary to meet your individual needs. The next step is to look into collision and comprehensive coverage, and to set appropriate deductibles and optional features that go with each one. Discounts are also available for drivers who qualify with the right safety features installed and safe driving records.
Get the coverage you need in language that makes it easy to understand. Call (425) 392-6453 to get started with quotes or questions, or to schedule an in-person appointment for your consultation. In-person meetings are held in our office at 1495 NW Gilman Blvd.
- Homeowners InsurancePotter Insurance has teamed up with Nationwide to help you find the right home insurance package for your needs. This includes evaluating both your home and any belongings important to you. With our Valuables Plus® coverage, you can protect expensive items such as works of art, antiques, or jewelry; and replacements are easier than ever with our Brand New Belongings® coverage. Scott C Potter can answer any questions you have about protecting you and your family's most treasured possessions.
The state of your home also comes in to play when determining what kind of home coverage is best for you. Any detached home additions are also important to evaluating your coverage needs, such as a pool or storage shed. Location also plays an important role in choosing the right home insurance. In Issaquah, everything from zoning to weather can affect your coverage. Since Potter Insurance is local to Issaquah, our agents are knowledgeable of any local factors that may impact your coverage.
Picking home insurance is a very manageable process when you have the right partner by your side. Give Scott C Potter or any of our other agents a call today at (425) 392-6453 and find out how to get started. You can also come visit us in person at 1495 NW Gilman Blvd. We look forward to meeting you.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Issaquah, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Potter Insurance and Scott C Potter can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (425) 392-6453 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 1495 NW Gilman Blvd,Issaquah,WA,98027 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceNationwide Insurance: Potter Insurance has the local knowledge and versatile insurance products to customize coverage for any small-to-medium-sized company in Issaquah. That said, even small businesses can have big business insurance needs. Liability, asset protection, commercial auto, employee insurance and other risk management tools apply to more than just the Fortune 500. Our agents have plenty of experience working with companies in virtually every Issaquah industry, from food and beverage to auto repair, as well as more niche markets. Nationwide Insurance: Potter Insurance can help your business understand how various coverage options work within your specific industry.
More than just the industry, business insurance policy options are likely to be affected by the company's size, age, and location. Not to worry, our agents know the risks facing your business. Nationwide Insurance: Potter Insurance has the local knowledge to identify and explain how a particular location impacts a company's risk profile - regardless of whether or not you hung your shingle near our office.
By partnering with Nationwide, it's easy to build a policy that manages the company's risk. In fact, with Nationwide's On Your Side® Review, business owners know that their coverage is keeping up with their evolving insurance priorities. Flexible billing and payment options can also manage the financial side of your business.
Give Nationwide Insurance: Potter Insurance a call at (425) 392-6453. We can find a policy for your company quickly and confidently over the phone, or we can schedule a time to talk about your policy in person.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Potter Insurance also offers products in WA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim