Professional Insurance Associates
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhile you might be one of the safest drivers in Carlstadt, there's no guarantee that you'll never be involved in an accident. Bruce Dolin is here to make sure you and your passengers are well prepared for any incident waiting for you down the road. To add an extra layer of protection, Professional Insurance Associates has made it easy to get the right coverage through a policy backed by Nationwide.
In addition to traditional driving vehicles, we know how to make sure you have the right plan for other vehicles such as RVs, motorcycles, and even ATVs. If it has an engine and tires, there's a good chance we can insure it and give you peace of mind at the same time. Just as there are different driving styles, there are different auto insurance needs. We learn how you drive, where you drive, the safety and security features on your vehicle, and if there are any special coverage options that may need to be added onto your policy.
Ready to drive off into the sunset with true peace of mind? Stop by and see us at 429 Hackensack St, or pick up the phone and call us at (201) 438-7500.
- Homeowners InsuranceA home can be one of your most valuable assets, and deserves to be treated as such by having a durable insurance protection. While Bruce Dolin of Professional Insurance Associates may not be able to prevent unexpected events from occurring, you can rest assured that we'll cover you if something does happen. We've teamed up with the well-experienced pros of Nationwide to provide you and your property with best home protection for your needs.
Besides assisting you in taking account of personal possessions at your home, we also check the latest insurance discounts to help you save as much money as possible. Some ways in which you can save on the overall cost of home insurance include raising your deductible, bundling your policies with us, and boosting your home security.
Ready to ride off into the sunset with an exemplary homeowners insurance plan? We're ready to get to work on crafting the perfect plan for you, your home, and your family. Call Bruce Dolin at (201) 438-7500 or drop in for a visit at our office on 429 Hackensack St.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Professional Insurance Associates proudly work with residents in the Carlstadt area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (201) 438-7500 and ask to speak to Bruce Dolin. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 429 Hackensack St,Carlstadt,NJ,07072. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceEven if you're opening a new business and money is tight, having some type of business insurance is crucial. Nationwide Insurance: Professional Insurance Associates in Carlstadt offers a variety of protective solutions such as property insurance, general liability, and commercial auto. While a basic plan may cover you for awhile, we will review your business needs on a regular basis and make recommendations as you expand and add on employees. Some supplemental options that you may be interested in as your company grows include workers compensation, cyber liability, business income coverage in case of an interruption, accounts receivable, equipment breakdown, and protection against theft, forgery, and fraud.
We pride ourselves in offering customizable policies to fit every business's needs, which is why we will ask you a number of different questions. Bruce Dolin will discuss the location of your business, how you operate your company, if you have any employees, the stability of your business, and what you expect for future revenues. Depending on your particular situation, you may also be asked about contractual agreements, specific employee information, prior loss details, and building details. Our goal is to make sure you are properly protected against loss without adding a financial strain to your bottom line.
Insurance lingo can be a bit confusing, so we will always go over your policy and make sure that you understand what everything means and exactly what is covered if you need to file a claim. You can make an appointment in our office, which is located at 429 Hackensack St, or you can speak with us over the phone at (201) 438-7500.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Professional Insurance Associates also offers products in AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NY, NC, ND, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim