Professional Insurance Program
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceIf you've recently bought a brand new or new-to-you vehicle in West Allis, you'll want an all-encompassing auto insurance plan that protects your new investment. Professional Insurance Program specializes in supplying local drivers with personalized auto coverage that gives you peace of mind. Let us give you the confidence that comes with knowing you and your vehicle are in the very best of care.
Craig Alan Thompson is an agent who gets to know you and your driving habits before recommending a superior protection plan backed by Nationwide. The features of your vehicle, how often you drive, where you park your vehicle at night, and your driving record, among other factors, all influence your premium. We take each of those factors into consideration before recommending a plan that fits your needs. If you do have to file a claim, we'll make sure the process is quick and simple so that you can have your vehicle repaired as quickly as possible and get back to enjoying the open road. For those times when repairs will take several days, we recommend that you opt for rental reimbursement coverage so that you don't spend more than necessary to maintain your regular driving habits.
Even if you haven't yet bought your vehicle, it's never too early to start thinking about auto coverage or the right company to provide you with that coverage. Whenever you're ready, call (800) 637-4676 to speak with an agency representative to discuss your coverage needs. You can also stop by and see us at 6737 W Washington St.
- Homeowners InsuranceWhen you do business with Professional Insurance Program, you deal with people who are adept at finding policies fitted to your needs and budget. There are several factors that should be considered when obtaining the right protection for your home in West Allis, including your ownership of a pool (or lack thereof) and the overall cost to rebuild your home. For expert assistance in sorting through all of the coverage options, get in touch with Craig Alan Thompson or another helpful agent in our office. If you possess a large number of valuable assets such as jewelry or fine art, the protection offered by Valuables Plus® is a great choice and is something to discuss with your agent.
At Professional Insurance Program, we work together with Nationwide to bring you the best possible choices for your home insurance. We provide you with a selection experience that is smooth and intuitive so that you can get on with your daily life without additional stress. If you ever come home to find that you are a victim of a covered loss, we have what it takes to pick up the pieces. If you frequently experience severe weather conditions in your area, we can also help you find solutions for damage that may be caused by these storms.
Speak with one of our agents today to get started on finding a hassle-free plan. If you would like to meet with someone in person, come to our office at 6737 W Washington St. Or call us at (800) 637-4676.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a West Allis life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Professional Insurance Program will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (800) 637-4676 and ask for Craig Alan Thompson or visit us at 6737 W Washington St,West Allis,WI,53214. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceAt Nationwide Insurance: Professional Insurance Program, we've become experts in assessing the challenges and opportunities that come with managing a business in various industries, locations, and personnel throughout 53214. This expertise is part of the job we love doing so much - serving as knowledgeable risk management advisors to local West Allis companies. From commercial property and auto to general liability and more specialized products, let us review the various Nationwide coverage options with you.
Often, a business owner's policy is the way to go for West Allis companies with different types of commercial risk, as this type of policy offers combined coverage and customized solutions. The experts at Nationwide Insurance: Professional Insurance Program can help develop one of these policies for your company. We can also help you understand what's at stake, regardless of whether you're looking for a targeted risk management product or a policy with multiple layers of coverage.
Nationwide Insurance: Professional Insurance Program is ready to protect what you've worked so hard to build and better position your company for future growth. Moreover, we know that companies can't successfully pursue their long-term goals without taking care of their day-to-day operations. The flexible billing options available from Nationwide should help find the right fit with your budget schedule. Call us at (800) 637-4676 to set up your policy or to make an appointment to talk about your coverage in person. Our office is located at 6737 W Washington St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Professional Insurance Program also offers products in IL, MI, MN, WI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim