Quamme Insurance Services Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the language of insurance policies can be difficult, which is why Erik J Quamme focuses on being your guide to coverage whenever you ask for a quote on a new auto insurance policy. Whether you are looking to keep coverage on an older vehicle or you want to make sure your new purchase is fully protected, there are a variety of coverage options offered by Quamme Insurance Services Inc. to fit any driver's needs in Columbus.
Liability coverage is the first and most basic kind required by most states, but your optimum level of coverage and your state's minimum requirements might be quite different. It all depends on your individual needs starting with the vehicle you drive. Agents at Quamme Insurance Services Inc. understand this, and part of the process of finding the right policy for each driver is finding the right combination of features. That means not only taking care of basic liability but also assessing your needs for collision insurance protection and comprehensive coverage to provide drivers with peace of mind even when the vehicle is parked.
To ask questions about coverage or to talk to Erik J Quamme about other discounts you might qualify for, give our offices a call at (920) 623-5787. We are also able to make appointments for face to face consultations at our office located at 1130 Park Ave. Whether you want to know more about prices and coverage levels or you're ready to move forward with a purchase, our agency is ready to help with your auto insurance questions.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is probably your largest investment, so you want to be sure you have good insurance to cover everything from pool systems and clothing to roofs and a range of appliances. When you turn to Quamme Insurance Services Inc., you will receive outstanding insurance coverage that begins with a review of your needs. Many unexpected events can be covered: damage from the elements, theft, personal injury to others and much more. We will design a policy that is tailored specifically to your situation, one that affords your home and family top-notch protection, and you'll be delighted to discover how easy it is.
We are proud to partner with Nationwide to provide many types of home insurance, including coverage for structures that are not attached to your house such as a gazebo or garage, furniture and clothing, loss due to sewer backup, damage caused to built-in appliances and other kinds of specialty protection. Whatever you need, we will make your coverage experience hassle free.
We also want to ensure that your policy remains in step with the changes in your life. For this reason, we offer periodic On Your Side® reviews to update your policy. At your convenience, just call Erik J Quamme at (920) 623-5787 who will be happy to tell you more about how to safeguard your largest investment. You can also stop by our Columbus office at 1130 Park Ave. We are looking forward to meeting with you, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about great insurance coverage for your home.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Quamme Insurance Services Inc. are here to help newlyweds in the Columbus area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (920) 623-5787 and ask for Erik J Quamme. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 1130 Park Ave,Columbus,WI,53925. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceExponential growth is an important goal of many business owners, and can also be a sign of success. Accelerating your operation to that breakthrough point takes planning and solid management. Knowing how to assess risk and how to cover it so that you smooth over challenges on the way to attaining that success is key, and Nationwide Insurance: Quamme Insurance Services Inc. understands that and works with Nationwide to bring you an adaptable and complete small business coverage in Columbus.
The first step in planning out the right coverage is understanding the unique features of your company, including its size and assets as well as the basic risk factors involved in the industries you operate within. An On Your Side® Review by Erik J Quamme or one of our other agents is designed to do this. They reveal both the basic policies and the extended options that you need to make sure you have the right coverage, from accounts receivable insurance to product liability coverage for any goods you manufacture.
To get things started, Erik J Quamme recommends a business owner's policy, which is the closest available option to comprehensive coverage. From there, other coverages for important properties and assets can be worked out according to whether or not the plan already provides for them. Getting the process started is easy. Just call (920) 623-5787 to make an appointment for a consultation at 1130 Park Ave. You can also get your questions answered and buy policies over the phone, so if you know what you need, get in touch with an agent today.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Quamme Insurance Services Inc. also offers products in AZ, CO, IL, IA, MN, TN, WI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim