R M I Lippincott Insurance LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceGet a personalized policy solution with R M I Lippincott Insurance LLC. Our agents will take the time to understand your auto coverage priorities whether your household residing in Albany includes a first-time driver, specialty vehicle, or specific financial concerns. No matter what your priorities, the versatile policy options and coverage programs from Nationwide have enabled R M I Lippincott Insurance LLC to serve motorists in neighborhoods across Albany.
Looking for additional motorist services? Rental reimbursement, towing and labor and roadside assistance offer peace of mind should the day come when your vehicle has seen one too many Washington winters. Or maybe you're looking for more affordable coverage. Talk to Terry Kay Lippincott or one of our other agents about available policy discounts. This includes discounts such as family plans and good student discounts, as well as anti-theft and defensive-driving incentives. Plus, there's more than one way to create coverage that's easier on the pocketbook. The Vanishing Deductible® program rewards Albany drivers for each year of claims-free driving.
Better yet, shopping for auto insurance doesn't need to take a bunch of your time or patience. Get a policy recommendation quickly and confidently with R M I Lippincott Insurance LLC. Call us at (660) 726-3350 to discuss coverage details and to buy a policy directly over the phone. You can also schedule a visit with our 109 W Clay St office.
- Homeowners InsuranceR M I Lippincott Insurance LLC has teamed up with Nationwide to help you find the right home insurance package for your needs. This includes evaluating both your home and any belongings important to you. With our Valuables Plus® coverage, you can protect expensive items such as works of art, antiques, or jewelry; and replacements are easier than ever with our Brand New Belongings® coverage. Terry Kay Lippincott can answer any questions you have about protecting you and your family's most treasured possessions.
The state of your home also comes in to play when determining what kind of home coverage is best for you. Any detached home additions are also important to evaluating your coverage needs, such as a pool or storage shed. Location also plays an important role in choosing the right home insurance. In Albany, everything from zoning to weather can affect your coverage. Since R M I Lippincott Insurance LLC is local to Albany, our agents are knowledgeable of any local factors that may impact your coverage.
Picking home insurance is a very manageable process when you have the right partner by your side. Give Terry Kay Lippincott or any of our other agents a call today at (660) 726-3350 and find out how to get started. You can also come visit us in person at 109 W Clay St. We look forward to meeting you.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Albany. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At R M I Lippincott Insurance LLC, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 109 W Clay St,Albany,MO,64402 to speak with Terry Kay Lippincott. You can also contact them directly by dialing (660) 726-3350.
- Business InsuranceWhether your Albany company is looking for liability, property, or more specialized commercial insurance, the Nationwide Insurance: R M I Lippincott Insurance LLC can help better manage your company's risk. We have insurance expertise in major industries like retail and construction, as well as more niche industries like golf courses and beauty salons.
We also offer several types of employee insurance, including many that go above and beyond state-required coverage like workers compensation. What if someone blows out a knee at the company softball game, for example? Let one of the experts at Nationwide Insurance: R M I Lippincott Insurance LLC explain to you the advantages of Nationwide's GrouProtector℠ coverage. Meanwhile, the On Your Side® Review is a great way to keep your company up-to-date with the latest changes to state laws and local markets.
With a business owner's policy and flexible billing options, we can readily develop an insurance solution that's customized for your Albany business. For a policy that leaves no coverage gaps and a payment schedule that makes sense for your business' day-to-day, don't hesitate to contact us. Terry Kay Lippincott or one of our other knowledgeable agents can help protect your business from coverable losses. Give us a call at (660) 726-3350. You can also schedule an appointment with our 109 W Clay St office.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The R M I Lippincott Insurance LLC also offers products in IL, KS, MO. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim