Reit & Associates Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYour vehicle is an investment in both access and opportunity, which is why it's important to make sure it has the insurance coverage that you need to protect it. Reit & Associates Inc. knows how important this is to drivers in Scottsdale, which is why we work with Nationwide to provide policies to our members. Each vehicle and each driver is unique, so their insurance coverage also needs to be.
When building a policy, Michael Reithinger asks members to look at the level of liability coverage they need first. From there, we help you figure out the best combination of collision and comprehensive coverage to protect the vehicle from damage when it is in motion and when it is parked. We will also work with you determine what discounts you may qualify for. For example, safe driving history and the vehicle's onboard safety options may help drivers reduce the cost for insurance.
Get the peace of mind you need by getting the policy that fits your needs. Call (480) 951-0183 today. Our agents are ready to answer questions, provide quotes, and sell policies over the phone for our clients' convenience. If you prefer to review your insurance needs face-to-face, you can also call to schedule an appointment. Face-to-face appointments are held in our office at 14201 N Hayden Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceDrafting plans for your new home? Don't forget to swing by Reit & Associates Inc. to see Michael Reithinger while you're out picking the perfect bathroom cabinets and looking over color swatches. It's never too early to start protecting your home, and we want to help you do just that with the help of Nationwide Insurance. After all, insurance is all about being proactive, so you might as well take the same approach when it comes to protecting what's likely one of your largest investments.
You won't be doing yourself or your home any favors by settling for a basic protection. With basic insurance protection, you may not be getting the quality protection you need. For instance, where you live in Scottsdale determines your premiums and the specifics of your plan, and your home's security measures are another determining factor. We'll go over your property and your plan with precision to make sure we've taken everything into account before we finalize your insurance. Once that plan is in place, we encourage you to keep us updated on any renovations or other changes you make to your home, as they may warrant a tweak to your protection.
Don't wait until an unfortunate incident to learn that you may be underinsured. We'll see to it that you choose a plan to meet your needs and put your mind at ease. Visit our office at 14201 N Hayden Rd. We'd also love to hear from you via telephone at (480) 951-0183.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Scottsdale life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Reit & Associates Inc. will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (480) 951-0183 and ask for Michael Reithinger or visit us at 14201 N Hayden Rd,Scottsdale,AZ,85260. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceThe business insurance agents at Nationwide Insurance: Reit & Associates Inc. can help you understand how to manage your company's risk and identify possible gaps in your coverage. Along with liability and asset protection, for example, you can get coverage for losses in the case of a temporary shutdown of your business. Our agents have expertise in finding insurance solutions for businesses in virtually every industry of the Scottsdale economy.
There are also important decisions to discuss that go beyond AZ business requirements and your company's individual risk profile. As the owner, you'll want to make sure, for example, that your policy structure meets your month-to-month budget crunch and end-of-year fiscal goals. To this point, Nationwide offers flexible billing options that can be matched with different revenue and expenditure schedules. And if the day ever comes when the life and health of your business depends on making a claim, you'll be dealing with Nationwide's On Your Side® Claims Service.
The experts at Nationwide Insurance: Reit & Associates Inc. offer local knowledge, risk management expertise, and good old-fashioned customer service. We can talk about your coverage in person at our office, located at 14201 N Hayden Rd. You can also call us at (480) 951-0183 to get protection for the business you've worked so hard to build.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Reit & Associates Inc. also offers products in AZ, CO. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim