Renn Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At Renn Insurance Agency Inc. located in Ortonville, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. Casey Boadway can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 1839 S Ortonville Rd, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (248) 627-2020.
- Homeowners InsuranceBuying a home is a big step; this decision holds the key to a stable, more financially sound future. Homeowners and their families deserve the right kind of protection, which is why Renn Insurance Agency Inc. offers comprehensive home insurance coverage. Protecting this important investment goes a long way towards ensuring that your home is there for you today and tomorrow. Enjoy knowing that you are creating a legacy that will see you through the many years to come. Casey Boadway is here to help you find the right coverage for your home.
Our Ortonville agency offers personalized Nationwide insurance products that give homeowners the coverage they need. Customizing insurance solutions to your needs is part of what makes our work so valuable. We go the extra mile to make sure that your home receives the coverage it requires. The result is a policy that addresses the distinctive needs of your home, the surrounding property, and even structures like free-standing garages.
If you bought your home a while back but are looking to switch to a different policy provider, the Renn Insurance Agency Inc. team can help. By evaluating your current needs as a homeowner we can make recommendations regarding improved lines of coverage. This is a great way to get personalized advice that speaks directly to your individual concerns. To speak with Casey Boadway or any other member of our team, visit our 1839 S Ortonville Rd office or call us at (248) 627-2020.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Ortonville, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Renn Insurance Agency Inc. and Casey Boadway can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (248) 627-2020 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 1839 S Ortonville Rd,Ortonville,MI,48462 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceWhen it comes to owning and operating your own business, few choices may seem clear or simple. Casey Boadway can help change that – at least as far as insurance is concerned. Our agency works with Nationwide to provide improved insurance solutions to people in the Ortonville area looking for a great business policy. For years, Nationwide has led the way in outstanding customer service, rapid claims response, and much more. Nationwide allows us to offer personalized business insurance policies. These solutions are personalized to address the unique spectrum of concerns affecting your organization. This is a great way to effectively manage the risks associated with doing business in your industry.
Risk is an inescapable part of doing business, but it can be managed through strategic choices. Choosing to get an insurance policy from a company with a proven track record is a good way to be sure that support is going to be there when you need it. Nationwide excels in service and support, so our valued customers are never left without the information they require. At Nationwide Insurance: Renn Insurance Agency Inc., we believe that insurance companies should be responsive to the concerns of customers, so we strive to deliver beyond expectations.
Obtaining insurance through a company that knows and understands the particular concerns affecting business owners is a wise choice. Nationwide has distinguished itself as a leader in policy provision and our team looks forward to helping you access the coverage solutions you really want. To discover what improved insurance coverage could do for you, please call (248) 627-2020 or visit our 1839 S Ortonville Rd office.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Renn Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in GA, MI, TN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim