Republic Associates Of WI, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceTaking the time to understand auto insurance concepts, like the difference between "collision" and "comprehensive" coverage, can be frustrating when you are trying to shop on your own and you just want to know what kind of protection you will get. That's why Republic Associates Of WI, Inc. prioritizes communication with clients, so our agents can translate industry terms into coverage explanations that leave drivers in Beaver Falls feeling confident they have exactly the coverage they need.
Starting with basic liability insurance and adding features until you have a personalized plan to address your needs means understanding the differences between drivers, car styles, and vehicles in different stages of their operating life. Betty L Barry works with Nationwide to construct policies that meet your needs with options like comprehensive coverage against damage while parked or even robbery.
If you have questions about coverage options and policies, talk to one of our agents by calling us at (414) 258-0555. You can get answers, make a purchase over the phone, or schedule an in-person consultation meeting with Betty L Barry in our office at 1135 Legion Dr.
- Homeowners InsuranceEvery homeowner in Elm Grove deserves to have the right kind of insurance coverage. These valuable policies provide peace of mind and valuable forms of protection for as long as you own your home. In the midst of all the unexpected things that can happen to a home, it is good to know that Betty L Barry and the rest of our Republic Associates Of WI, Inc. team are working hard to help you. By providing exceptional Nationwide coverage customized to the individual needs of homeowners like you, we can help ensure that your insurance is doing more to protect you.
Personalized insurance solutions take into consideration the distinctive qualities of your home and property. Homeowners policies designed to suit everyone might leave out important property features, such as free-standing garages, that are unique to your situation. Betty L Barry can provide a fresh look at your existing coverage and your current coverage needs. This is a great way to make sure that you are not overpaying for insurance features that you do not need while still making sure that your entire home and property are receiving the right kind of protection.
Helping people get more from their insurance is part of what we do. We are proud to be part of the Nationwide family of insurers. Filing claims and learning about your coverage is easier than ever thanks to Nationwide's extensive network or friendly agents. Elm Grove homeowners and prospective homeowners can visit our office at 1135 Legion Dr or speak with an agent by calling (414) 258-0555.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Republic Associates Of WI, Inc., we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Elm Grove. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Betty L Barry and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (414) 258-0555 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 1135 Legion Dr,Elm Grove,WI,53122 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, you need to protect your investment. Separately purchasing each type of insurance you need can be costly and time-consuming, but there is a better option. A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, from Nationwide combines some of the most important types of insurance into one easy-to-use policy.
Nationwide Insurance: Republic Associates Of WI, Inc. can help you create a BOP plan to meet your specific needs. Choose from packages designed for auto service businesses, retail businesses, food service companies, service businesses, or office companies. We can even create a custom plan based on your company's specific needs. BOP plans traditionally include property damage, general liability insurance, and income loss coverage due to an interruption, but we can also offer cyber liability, hired and non-owned auto insurance, accounts receivable, and several other options for your business.
You may be wondering why you should choose a policy through Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Republic Associates Of WI, Inc.. Simply put, Nationwide is the number one small business insurer in the country, having had the pleasure of protecting more than 500,000 small businesses in the United States. You will even receive an annual On Your Side® Review to make sure you still have the best protection available for your needs. To learn more, call us at (414) 258-0555 or stop by our offices on 1135 Legion Dr.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Republic Associates Of WI, Inc. also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, NV, NY, SC, TN, UT, WI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim