Richard H Thomas Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAfter devoting a great deal of time and energy to choosing your vehicle, make sure to get the right protection when insuring your vehicle. Carrie Deann Thomas specializes in making it easy for Seven Points drivers to protect one of their largest investments with insurance, which is why we're working with Nationwide to give each of our members true peace of mind when they're behind the wheel and even when they're not.
Even if this isn't your first time getting insurance, the number of options you have to choose from can be overwhelming. At Richard H Thomas Inc., we not only provide you with the basic types of auto insurance that nearly every driver needs, but we go the extra mile to make sure you have the exact level of liability, personal injury protection, comprehensive, collision, and under/uninsured motorist coverage you require. This way, you aren't paying for more protection than you truly need. We can also work with you to assess whether additional drivers or a family member should be added to your insurance protection in order that everyone benefits from an airtight plan. Once you have your plan in place, we hope you'll sit down with us to discuss any major changes that have taken place in your life, such as moving, driving more or less, adding new features to your insured vehicle, or changing jobs. All of these factors can have an impact on your protection, and we always want to make sure that protection is up-to-date.
Once you're ready to discuss your auto insurance needs with an agent and agency who care, we hope you'll give us a call at (903) 432-2436. You're also more than welcome to visit us at 1015 E Cedar Creek Pkwy.
- Homeowners InsuranceNeed help understanding what's required by your home lender? Or how you can best protect your home's property value including the dwelling, other property structures, and the belongings inside the home? Let Richard H Thomas Inc. make sure you don't miss that crucial detail about your homeowner's policy. Along with their general expertise of Seven Points home insurance, our agents will listen carefully to your questions and concerns. From there, it's a straightforward process to find the policy coverage that makes the most sense for your home and your loved ones.
Everything from the age of the home to the age of the homeowner can mean new ways to save on your Seven Points home insurance. There are also exclusive Nationwide benefits programs, like Brand New Belongings® and Better Roof Replacement®>. These programs will make it easier to move forward should a covered damage occur. In the meantime, they offer extra peace of mind.
You probably didn't build the house on your own, and nor should you have to wade through the details of a home insurance policy by yourself either. Let Richard H Thomas Inc. demystify the process and help you understand how a policy protects you from covered damages. When it comes to something this important, you don't want to stay in the dark. Give us a call at (903) 432-2436 to discuss your policy. Or schedule an appointment with our office at 1015 E Cedar Creek Pkwy to talk about your concerns in person with Carrie Deann Thomas and our staff today.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Richard H Thomas Inc., we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Seven Points. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Carrie Deann Thomas and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (903) 432-2436 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 1015 E Cedar Creek Pkwy,Seven Points,TX,75143 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceNationwide Insurance: Richard H Thomas Inc. has extensive local knowledge of the various industries operating in Seven Points and 75143, earned through past experience working with individual companies that call Seven Points home. The professional liability needs of a doctor, lawyer, or real estate agent are much different than, say, the commercial property insurance needs of a wholesaler/distributor. And with our own brick-and-mortar location, we understand how important location is to commercial insurance - even to those businesses which lease their operating space.
These diverse risk management needs also explain why we help so many of our commercial clients with a business owner's policy from Nationwide. With this type of policy, Nationwide Insurance: Richard H Thomas Inc. can combine different coverages into a single policy customized for your company's goals and responsibilities. But no matter your business insurance needs, know that Nationwide Insurance: Richard H Thomas Inc. can help you find coverage that makes sense for your Seven Points company.
Don't wait any longer to protect what you've worked so hard to build. Let Nationwide Insurance: Richard H Thomas Inc. make sure your customers, employees, and business are covered. Give us a call at (903) 432-2436 to discuss how we can better manage your company's risk and set up a payment schedule that fits with your weekly, monthly, and annual business expenditures.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Richard H Thomas Inc. also offers products in TX. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim