Risk Management Associates LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceInsurance is designed to give you the peace of mind you need to enjoy your assets without worry, and auto insurance should be no different. That's why Michael L Matthews works with you to build a personalized insurance plan, so members can be sure they are getting the policy that fits their driving style, vehicle value, and level of activity on the roads of Wetumpka.
Knowing whether or not your vehicle would benefit from comprehensive coverage, which takes care of incidents that happen when it is not being driven, means knowing where it fits into your portfolio of assets, what your budget looks like, and how it is likely to affect your resale value Risk Management Associates LLC understands this. That's why options are available that include basic liability protection, collision coverage, or multiple tiers of comprehensive protection, so you have what you need. That's also why we offer Nationwide policies, which have a variety of discount options for drivers based on the safety features on their vehicle and their driving records.
If you have questions about auto insurance policies for your vehicle, or if you want to make a purchase over the phone, get in touch with Michael L Matthews at (334) 652-4461. You can also make an appointment for a face to face meeting at our offices at 38 Seth Johnson Dr.
- Homeowners InsuranceAt Risk Management Associates LLC we understand that you want insurance coverage for your home in Wetumpka without any hassle. Your house and belongings have both economic and emotional value and our agency is here to help you choose insurance that offers both security and peace of mind. In the event of a covered loss, you can rest easy knowing we are here to help. Your coverage needs depend largely on the specifics of your property, such as swimming pools and outbuildings, and So Michael L Matthews can help you asses your insurance requirements and choose a policy that offers the coverage you need.
Risk Management Associates LLC has joined with Nationwide to provide you with a variety of sensible home insurance options, including customized coverage programs such as Brand New Belongings®. With this program, you'll receive the cash value of your possessions as well as coverage for any additional funds it takes to replace or repair them. If you enjoy hosting large group gatherings, we can help you determine whether you need additional coverage in case of an accident or injury to one of your guests. Whether your situation requires additional specialized insurance or is more traditional, we can help you find the coverage you need.
To find out more information regarding the programs that are right for you, call (334) 652-4461 today. Our experienced agents can help meet your needs with a customized insurance package, possible discounts, and hassle-free service. We can even help you choose and purchase a policy over the phone. Call today, or stop by our office at 38 Seth Johnson Dr.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Wetumpka life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Risk Management Associates LLC will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (334) 652-4461 and ask for Michael L Matthews or visit us at 38 Seth Johnson Dr,Wetumpka,AL,36093. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceWhen you are a business owner, stability is likely one of your top priorities. We at Nationwide Insurance: Risk Management Associates LLC understand this, which is why we teamed up with Nationwide, a company with an excellent history of insuring businesses. We want to make sure that your business has the basic coverage it needs as well as any additional coverage to fit the nuances of your situation. No business is exactly alike, and you'll want to consider factors such as your business location, how the business is run, and your target customers or clients when you assess insurance options.
If you are unsure how or where to start, Michael L Matthews and our other agents may recommend that you select a businessowners policy (BOP). It combines property insurance, liability insurance, and other types of insurance coverage. After that, you can look at other insurance coverage options such as business interruption insurance, which can help keep your business going financially in situations such as vandalism or extreme weather. Other coverage types that may interest you include utility interruption, employment practices, and accounts receivable. We also have insurance solutions customized toward specific business types in Wetumpka such as dry cleaners, real estate, and plumbing.
Take advantage of an On Your Side® Review to determine the insurance coverage needs of your business. We will assess your business and give you information on what you may want to cover. Give us a call today at (334) 652-4461 or stop by our Nationwide Insurance: Risk Management Associates LLC office on 38 Seth Johnson Dr.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Risk Management Associates LLC also offers products in AL, GA, TN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim