River City Insurance Group
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhat do you desire from an auto insurance company? Many people ask for a smooth and easy claims process as well as attentive service. River City Insurance Group has teamed up with Nationwide to deliver precisely that experience. Clients are not a number to us, they are individuals. Everyone's car insurance requirements in Marne differ, and we recognize that.
Nationwide offers a wide-ranging array of programs and coverage levels so that you are able to pick what is right for you. For example, the many coverage offerings include Liability coverage, Collision coverage, Medical Payments coverage, and Roadside Assistance coverage. Nationwide not only provides auto insurance but also has programs for motorcycles, RVs, and other special vehicle types. Of course, insurance needs change from year to year, so Nationwide offers an annual On Your Side® Review to look at your specific needs.
Give John W Layton a call today at (616) 677-3136 to get a conversation going about car insurance needs. Face-to-face chats are great too, just make an appointment and stop by the office at 14637 16th Ave. We can provide more information about discounts you may qualify for, such as Multi-Policy discounts, Accident-Free discounts, Paperless documents, and Good Student discounts.
- Homeowners InsuranceAs a responsible home owner, it is important that you have suitable protection against unexpected loss. There are a number of factors that will determine what types of coverage you may need. Whether you live in a severe weather-prone area, you have a pool, or you have a detached garage, Nationwide can provide the policies to fit your needs. At River City Insurance Group in Marne, we work with Nationwide. This means that we take the time to ask the right questions to make sure that you have adequate coverage to protect your home and personal belongings.
Some may think that having basic coverage will cover all losses, but this is not the case. John W Layton will go over optional solutions such as other structures coverage, personal umbrella, and earthquake coverage. We also strive to make insurance as affordable as possible and will go over discounts that you may qualify for, such as if your home has a fire or burglary alarm.
Along with explaining your coverage in detail, we will also be available to help you out in the event you have to file a claim. If you're not exactly sure what your policy should include, we will help you out. Call our office at (616) 677-3136 to speak with a qualified agent or set up an appointment. You can also stop by our office at 14637 16th Ave for a complimentary consultation to discuss your insurance needs.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Marne. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At River City Insurance Group, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 14637 16th Ave,Marne,MI,49435 to speak with John W Layton. You can also contact them directly by dialing (616) 677-3136.
- Business InsuranceNationwide Insurance: River City Insurance Group has been helping Marne businesses manage their risk since the day they opened. From the very beginning, we've been committed to bringing the best services and products to our business clients, and that's why we continue to partner with Nationwide.
Nationwide offers great value for liability, property, and commercial auto, as well as more specialized business insurance products. You can find coverage packages tailored for specific industries. With GrouProtector℠ accident medical insurance, you can organize work events and team-building initiatives without having nightmares about an employee injury. It's also easy to handle several different types of coverage in a single business owner's policy from Nationwide.
While there are common risk factors based on industry and location, every Marne company has slightly different risk management needs. This is where John W Layton and the experts at Nationwide Insurance: River City Insurance Group can really make a difference. Let's talk about what gains your company has already made and where it's headed next. From there, we can help customize a policy and billing schedule that will put your company in a better position. Give us a call at (616) 677-3136. We can set up your policy over the phone or schedule a time to talk in person.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The River City Insurance Group also offers products in MI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim