We at the Robert Gresham Agency want to provide you a personal insurance Trusted Advisor experience, where we are available to review and recommend the coverages critical to protecting all that you value.
Robert William Gresham
Thur: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (770) 591-7171(770) 591-7171
- Fax: (770) 591-7744
For all your insurance needs, we're here to help protect all aspects of your insurance needs.
- Licensed in: AL, GA, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA
- Professional designations: ChFC, LUTCF, MS
- Bio: Wife, Teri, is a 5th grade teacher at the local school, Chapman. Children- two awesome boys- Garrett and Grier.
- Education: MS in Systems Management from the University of Southern California. BA in English from the Baptist College at Charleston. Chartered Financial Consultant professional designation from the American College in Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania.
- Agent Qualifications: Winner ot the prestigious Nationwide Chairman's Life Council Award and multiple Champion sales awards.
- Awards: Champion Award, Nationwide Life Council
- Community activities: Member of the Towne Lake Optimist Club and formerly a member of the Woodstock Rotary Club. Assistant coach at the Hobgood Park Youth Baseball league.