- Licensed in: OH
- Education: She holds a Bachelors Degree in Economics and started her career in the financial industry in New York City; where she held the position for AVP Operations for Cartier, Inc.
- Agent Qualifications: Rodie, Vice President of the Financial Services Dept.& Senior Care Products, has been with the agency since 2006. She holds Ohio Insurance license in Life, Accident & Health and later completed her Federal AHIP Certificate and specializes in Medicare.
- Community activities: When Rodie moved to Ohio in 2005 she wanted to make a career changed that would give her an opportunity to help others.
- Hobbies: Rodie enjoys helping Medicare eligible individuals understand their health insurance options, what is covered and how to decide which plan is best for them.
Smith & Leavitt Insurance Services
Wed: 8:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
- Primary: (614) 451-2232(614) 451-2232
- Fax: (614) 451-1851