Rothenberger Insurance Services
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhen looking for insurance, what matters most is coverage you can rely on if things go wrong. That's why Claudia Jeronimo works with Nationwide to provide you with a personalized and affordable plan. We know every situation is different, which is why we offer a variety of solutions to common insurance needs. Whether you have one car and one driver or many cars and multiple drivers, Rothenberger Insurance Services is ready to help you navigate selecting car insurance.
At Nationwide, we're here when you need us. We make vehicle claims quick and simple by providing a list of repair shops we have pre-screened for quality and professionalism. We are local to the West Reading area so we know what is important for vehicles in this part of the country, from weather to general use. We'll spend as long as it takes to make sure you understand your coverage.
When you contact Rothenberger Insurance Services, you'll get the benefit of all Nationwide's discounts which you may qualify for. There are discounts for every stage of life, from good student discounts to safe driver discounts. We will even discuss discounts for eco-friendly billing. Call today at (610) 406-5827 or come visit us in person at 436 Penn Ave. We look forward to making you part of our member community.
- Homeowners InsuranceHomeowners insurance is a crucial part of owning and protecting a home. That's why the Rothenberger Insurance Services has worked so diligently to understand the insurance priorities of 19611 homeowners and their residential properties. In fact, the exact location of your home may mean your home's risk profile is slightly different from that of your West Reading neighbors' right down the street. No matter the specifics, Nationwide has coverage that's right for your West Reading home, and our agents can help further personalize your homeowner's policy.
How so? Beyond the location, the property itself often has very different kinds of assets that can be protected through home insurance coverage. The structure and dwelling coverage are the backbone of most policies, but Rothenberger Insurance Services offers plenty of additional coverage options through Nationwide. These options cover things like a detached garage or other buildings, contents and valuables, or even a number of exclusive coverage programs like Better Roof Replacement®. Plus, if the time ever comes when one or more of our homeowners need to return a home to its former glory, the Nationwide On Your Side® Claims Service offers extra peace of mind.
Our office is located at 436 Penn Ave. But our home insurance expertise extends throughout the greater West Reading area. Call the Rothenberger Insurance Services at (610) 406-5827 to get our take on the best way to protect against potential homeowner damages.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in West Reading, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Rothenberger Insurance Services and Claudia Jeronimo can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (610) 406-5827 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 436 Penn Ave,West Reading,PA,19611 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceWhether your West Reading company is looking for liability, property, or more specialized commercial insurance, the Nationwide Insurance: Rothenberger Insurance Services can help better manage your company's risk. We have insurance expertise in major industries like retail and construction, as well as more niche industries like golf courses and beauty salons.
We also offer several types of employee insurance, including many that go above and beyond state-required coverage like workers compensation. What if someone blows out a knee at the company softball game, for example? Let one of the experts at Nationwide Insurance: Rothenberger Insurance Services explain to you the advantages of Nationwide's GrouProtector℠ coverage. Meanwhile, the On Your Side® Review is a great way to keep your company up-to-date with the latest changes to state laws and local markets.
With a business owner's policy and flexible billing options, we can readily develop an insurance solution that's customized for your West Reading business. For a policy that leaves no coverage gaps and a payment schedule that makes sense for your business' day-to-day, don't hesitate to contact us. Claudia Jeronimo or one of our other knowledgeable agents can help protect your business from coverable losses. Give us a call at (610) 406-5827. You can also schedule an appointment with our 436 Penn Ave office.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Rothenberger Insurance Services also offers products in PA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim