Russell D Patten Insurance Agency LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhether you're changing vehicles or simply searching for better coverage this policy term, let Russell D Patten Insurance Agency LLC answer all your auto insurance questions. Our agents can ensure your policy meets all applicable ME requirements, while also pointing out areas where gaps in coverage may occur. We can help find your sweet spot between stronger coverage and affordable costs. You won't find a more knowledgeable, friendly source for personalized auto insurance in Hermon.
Area drivers will quickly come to realize the value that Nationwide brings to the table. This includes everything from policy discounts to flexible billing options to the On Your Side® Claims Service. But it also includes personalized policy options and exclusive programs from Nationwide that are popular with other Hermon drivers Russell D Patten Insurance Agency LLC serves. Vanishing Deductible®, for example, is a great way to reward yourself for each year you stay claims-free.
Our office address is 156 Billings Rd, but no matter which Hermon zip code you park your car in, we can offer quick estimates and sound advice. Give us a call at (207) 848-3326. With one of our agents as your guide, it doesn't need to take all day to consider your choices.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is probably your largest investment, so you want to be sure you have good insurance to cover everything from pool systems and clothing to roofs and a range of appliances. When you turn to Russell D Patten Insurance Agency LLC, you will receive outstanding insurance coverage that begins with a review of your needs. Many unexpected events can be covered: damage from the elements, theft, personal injury to others and much more. We will design a policy that is tailored specifically to your situation, one that affords your home and family top-notch protection, and you'll be delighted to discover how easy it is.
We are proud to partner with Nationwide to provide many types of home insurance, including coverage for structures that are not attached to your house such as a gazebo or garage, furniture and clothing, loss due to sewer backup, damage caused to built-in appliances and other kinds of specialty protection. Whatever you need, we will make your coverage experience hassle free.
We also want to ensure that your policy remains in step with the changes in your life. For this reason, we offer periodic On Your Side® reviews to update your policy. At your convenience, just call Russell D Patten at (207) 848-3326 who will be happy to tell you more about how to safeguard your largest investment. You can also stop by our Hermon office at 156 Billings Rd. We are looking forward to meeting with you, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about great insurance coverage for your home.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Hermon life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Russell D Patten Insurance Agency LLC will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (207) 848-3326 and ask for Russell D Patten or visit us at 156 Billings Rd,Hermon,ME,04401. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceMany Hermon businesses have partnered with Nationwide and the Nationwide Insurance: Russell D Patten Insurance Agency LLC to protect against coverable losses. Our risk management advisors can build a policy customized for your company, whether it's a business owner's policy or stand-alone commercial insurance products. We can help you understand the different types of policies and coverage programs. We can show you how to choose a billing option that makes it easier for your Hermon company to pursue future growth.
Your business insurance needs may start with liability, property, and commercial auto coverage, but they may not end there. From employee benefits to business interruption coverage, there are numerous ways to expand and strengthen your Nationwide policy. There are also several types of industry-specific coverage programs including retail stores, food and beverage, and any number of contracting businesses. These programs can help identify and fill in coverage gaps commonly experienced by specific types of companies.
Nationwide Insurance: Russell D Patten Insurance Agency LLC is located at 156 Billings Rd, but we help businesses throughout the greater Hermon area. Give us a call at (207) 848-3326, and let us protect what you've worked so hard to build.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Russell D Patten Insurance Agency LLC also offers products in ME. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim