Most people don't really like or have the desire to understand insurance but that's where the Rusty Healy Agency comes in. We love insurance, which is why we have been providing outstanding service and coverage to the communities of Madison, Ridgeland, Canton and the Jackson metro area for over 23 years. Our passion and dedication to our customers has been evident from day one and will continue to be our number one priority. Located in one of the best cities in Mississippi, the Rusty Healy Agency understands the need for excellence and our reputation stands on its own.
WELCOME TO RUSTY HEALY INSURANCE AGENCY: MISSISSIPPI'S NO.1 CHOICE FOR HOME, BUSINESS, and AUTO COVERAGE
- Licensed in: MS
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: He is past president of the Madison Lions Club and the Madison Chamber of Commerce where he was also named Volunteer of the Year. In 2014, Rusty was presented with the Nationwide Regional Community Service Award.
- Education: Rusty has been an insurance professional since 1985. He is a graduate of Missisippi State University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Adminstration with a minor in Insurance.
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed in Property, Casualty, Life, Health, and Surplus Lines, Rusty has a wealth of experience in the insurance industry. He served for 8 years as the Chairman of the Nationwide Insurance Advertising Council in MS, where he was a member for 18 years.
- Community activities: Rusty is an active member of the Madison community and the St. Matthews Methodist Church where he plays the guitar in the Praise band. He is active in the Kairos Prison Ministry and Honduras Mission Team.
- Hobbies: Despite his commitment to the business and the community, he believes in balancing his duties with his personal life. Rusty has been happily married to his wife Ellen for 28 years and has 2 wonderful daughters, Nicole and Julialeigh.