- Licensed in: MS
- Bio: Elizabeth is the first friendly voice you will hear when you call the Rusty Healy Agency. She joined us in May 2015, and works as a receptionist and customer service sales representative, as well as looks after our digital marketing.
- Education: Elizabeth spent her first three years of undergraduate studies at Delta State University studying Graphic Design and is now completing a Bachelors degree online in Business.
- Agent Qualifications: Elizabeth received her MS Property and Casualty license shortly after joining our team. If you need a home or auto insurance quote, need to make a payment, policy change, or have a question, she is always ready and willing to help.
- Community activities: Elizabeth is a member of Omicron Delta Kappa and volunteers for Hugh O'Brian Youth Leadership throughout the country.
- Hobbies: She enjoys photography, graphic design, and event planning. She moved to Flowood in April 2015 from Helena, Arkansas, where her parents and younger brother still reside. Elizabeth was born and raised in the Delta.