Safetynet Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceEven with advanced auto technology, car accidents are still a common occurrence. Safetynet Insurance Agency Inc.understands how much of an investment your automobile is and how much you enjoy driving it. This is just one reason we've turned to Nationwide to help us provide the best auto insurance protection to Central Valley drivers.
Distracted driving, driver error, fatigue, and speeding are just a few causes of auto accidents, and are all factors to take into account when it comes to selecting your auto protection. We also consider factors that can lower the price of your insurance policy, such as having a new vehicle and good driving behavior. After we've helped build a personalized plan for you and your automobile, we'll be sure to keep in touch with you to see if there are any changes in your life or driving habits that might require a change to your insurance policy.
Not satisfied with your current auto insurance protection? Thinking about getting a new car and curious about how much you'll likely have to pay for insurance? No matter your circumstances, we're always available to talk to you about your options. Whenever you're ready, give us a call at (845) 827-6900, or visit us at 200 Route 32.
- Homeowners InsuranceHomeowners insurance is a crucial part of owning and protecting a home. That's why the Safetynet Insurance Agency Inc. has worked so diligently to understand the insurance priorities of 10917 homeowners and their residential properties. In fact, the exact location of your home may mean your home's risk profile is slightly different from that of your Central Valley neighbors' right down the street. No matter the specifics, Nationwide has coverage that's right for your Central Valley home, and our agents can help further personalize your homeowner's policy.
How so? Beyond the location, the property itself often has very different kinds of assets that can be protected through home insurance coverage. The structure and dwelling coverage are the backbone of most policies, but Safetynet Insurance Agency Inc. offers plenty of additional coverage options through Nationwide. These options cover things like a detached garage or other buildings, contents and valuables, or even a number of exclusive coverage programs like Better Roof Replacement®. Plus, if the time ever comes when one or more of our homeowners need to return a home to its former glory, the Nationwide On Your Side® Claims Service offers extra peace of mind.
Our office is located at 200 Route 32. But our home insurance expertise extends throughout the greater Central Valley area. Call the Safetynet Insurance Agency Inc. at (845) 827-6900 to get our take on the best way to protect against potential homeowner damages.
- Life InsuranceAt Safetynet Insurance Agency Inc., we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Central Valley think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Kimberly Dickson at (845) 827-6900 to arrange a time to meet in office at 200 Route 32,Central Valley,NY,10917 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceOne of the best gifts that business owners can give themselves is peace of mind. To that end, Nationwide Insurance: Safetynet Insurance Agency Inc. has teamed up with Nationwide to offer a wide range of business insurance solutions in Central Valley. We have options geared toward business type, for example, funeral home, print shop, coffee shop, golf course, beverage wholesaler, and much more. We also recognize that each business, regardless of industry type, has unique needs and wants.
When exploring insurance coverage choices, a good place to start is with an On Your Side® Review. Kimberly Dickson or one of our other agents looks at your business to identify considerations such as size, location, customer base, and more. We make suggestions for your insurance coverage options based on the review and on our experience of businesses of that type. Whether you work in food and beverage, retail, contracting, wholesaling and distributing, or something else, we can meet most, if not all, of your insurance needs. Some of our additional insurance coverage options include accounts receivable, cyber liability, umbrella, and income loss coverage due to an interruption. An On Your Side® Review may identify factors such as auto insurance that you may not have thought of. Ideally, you gain the peace of mind that your business will remain stable.
Take an important step today and stop by the Nationwide Insurance: Safetynet Insurance Agency Inc. office at 200 Route 32. Alternatively, give us a call at (845) 827-6900 to begin investigating your insurance coverage options.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Safetynet Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in NY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim