Safewest Insurance LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceSafewest Insurance LLC has been helping Ferndale drivers find better auto insurance coverage since they first opened their doors. Let our agents make sure your policy includes covered damages and claim limits that make sense for the financial protection of your household. Local motorists who come to Safewest Insurance LLC will also know that we've searched for and applied each qualifying policy discount. Some of the possibilities include good student, anti-theft and multi-policy discounts.
No amount of defensive driving can prevent every accident, but it is possible to get coverage for a huge range of potential damages. From a list of qualified car repair shops in the Ferndale area to Nationwide's AutoWatch® program, the On Your Side® Claims Service is ready should you ever need it. In the meantime, consider rewarding yourself for each year of claims-free driving with the Vanishing Deductible program.
Safewest Insurance LLC can answer questions about coverage limits, policy options or billing schedules. Our expertise and Ferndale auto insurance options also include customized solutions for individual households and specialty vehicles. Call us at (360) 778-2592. Choose coverage and buy a policy over the phone, or schedule an appointment with our local office. Safewest Insurance LLC is located at 1730 Labounty Dr.
- Homeowners InsuranceOwning a home can be exciting, but it also comes with additional responsibility. Making sure you are adequately protected against unplanned loss such as theft or natural disasters is an important part of being a home owner. Safewest Insurance LLC in Ferndale has a variety of options to help protect your home and personal belongings in the aftermath of an unexpected incident. Some of the coverage types that we offer include replacement cost plus, sewer backup, Brand New Belongings®, Valuables Plus®, and personal liability. We understand that insurance needs vary from one person to another, so we will help you customize a plan to meet your specific situation.
Understanding your policy is also important so that you know exactly what is covered. Along with figuring out the best protection for you, Earl Daniel Barry will also go over your covered losses, deductible, coverage limits, and any other pertinent information. Our personal touch also continues once you are a member. We will walk you through the claims process if you ever need it and do what we can to help get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
Contact Safewest Insurance LLC to discuss your home insurance solutions as well as any money saving discounts that you may be qualified for. You can schedule an appointment for a complimentary consultation at our office, conveniently located at 1730 Labounty Dr. You can also give us a call at (360) 778-2592 to speak with a qualified agent and either sign up for a policy over the phone or ask any questions you may have.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Ferndale. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Safewest Insurance LLC, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 1730 Labounty Dr,Ferndale,WA,98248 to speak with Earl Daniel Barry. You can also contact them directly by dialing (360) 778-2592.
- Business InsuranceExponential growth is an important goal of many business owners, and can also be a sign of success. Accelerating your operation to that breakthrough point takes planning and solid management. Knowing how to assess risk and how to cover it so that you smooth over challenges on the way to attaining that success is key, and Safewest Insurance LLC understands that and works with Nationwide to bring you an adaptable and complete small business coverage in Ferndale.
The first step in planning out the right coverage is understanding the unique features of your company, including its size and assets as well as the basic risk factors involved in the industries you operate within. An On Your Side® Review by Earl Daniel Barry or one of our other agents is designed to do this. They reveal both the basic policies and the extended options that you need to make sure you have the right coverage, from accounts receivable insurance to product liability coverage for any goods you manufacture.
To get things started, Earl Daniel Barry recommends a business owner's policy, which is the closest available option to comprehensive coverage. From there, other coverages for important properties and assets can be worked out according to whether or not the plan already provides for them. Getting the process started is easy. Just call (360) 778-2592 to make an appointment for a consultation at 1730 Labounty Dr. You can also get your questions answered and buy policies over the phone, so if you know what you need, get in touch with an agent today.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Safewest Insurance LLC also offers products in WA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim