Sanders Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceIf you've recently bought a brand new or new-to-you vehicle in Reading, you'll want an all-encompassing auto insurance plan that protects your new investment. Sanders Insurance Agency specializes in supplying local drivers with personalized auto coverage that gives you peace of mind. Let us give you the confidence that comes with knowing you and your vehicle are in the very best of care.
Brian John Kerspilo is an agent who gets to know you and your driving habits before recommending a superior protection plan backed by Nationwide. The features of your vehicle, how often you drive, where you park your vehicle at night, and your driving record, among other factors, all influence your premium. We take each of those factors into consideration before recommending a plan that fits your needs. If you do have to file a claim, we'll make sure the process is quick and simple so that you can have your vehicle repaired as quickly as possible and get back to enjoying the open road. For those times when repairs will take several days, we recommend that you opt for rental reimbursement coverage so that you don't spend more than necessary to maintain your regular driving habits.
Even if you haven't yet bought your vehicle, it's never too early to start thinking about auto coverage or the right company to provide you with that coverage. Whenever you're ready, call (517) 286-6211 to speak with an agency representative to discuss your coverage needs. You can also stop by and see us at 235 N Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceSanders Insurance Agency has teamed up with Nationwide to help you find the right home insurance package for your needs. This includes evaluating both your home and any belongings important to you. With our Valuables Plus® coverage, you can protect expensive items such as works of art, antiques, or jewelry; and replacements are easier than ever with our Brand New Belongings® coverage. Brian John Kerspilo can answer any questions you have about protecting you and your family's most treasured possessions.
The state of your home also comes in to play when determining what kind of home coverage is best for you. Any detached home additions are also important to evaluating your coverage needs, such as a pool or storage shed. Location also plays an important role in choosing the right home insurance. In Reading, everything from zoning to weather can affect your coverage. Since Sanders Insurance Agency is local to Reading, our agents are knowledgeable of any local factors that may impact your coverage.
Picking home insurance is a very manageable process when you have the right partner by your side. Give Brian John Kerspilo or any of our other agents a call today at (517) 286-6211 and find out how to get started. You can also come visit us in person at 235 N Main St. We look forward to meeting you.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Reading life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Sanders Insurance Agency will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (517) 286-6211 and ask for Brian John Kerspilo or visit us at 235 N Main St,Reading,MI,49274. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceEven if you're opening a new business and money is tight, having some type of business insurance is crucial. Nationwide Insurance: Sanders Insurance Agency in Reading offers a variety of protective solutions such as property insurance, general liability, and commercial auto. While a basic plan may cover you for awhile, we will review your business needs on a regular basis and make recommendations as you expand and add on employees. Some supplemental options that you may be interested in as your company grows include workers compensation, cyber liability, business income coverage in case of an interruption, accounts receivable, equipment breakdown, and protection against theft, forgery, and fraud.
We pride ourselves in offering customizable policies to fit every business's needs, which is why we will ask you a number of different questions. Brian John Kerspilo will discuss the location of your business, how you operate your company, if you have any employees, the stability of your business, and what you expect for future revenues. Depending on your particular situation, you may also be asked about contractual agreements, specific employee information, prior loss details, and building details. Our goal is to make sure you are properly protected against loss without adding a financial strain to your bottom line.
Insurance lingo can be a bit confusing, so we will always go over your policy and make sure that you understand what everything means and exactly what is covered if you need to file a claim. You can make an appointment in our office, which is located at 235 N Main St, or you can speak with us over the phone at (517) 286-6211.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Sanders Insurance Agency also offers products in FL, IN, MI, OH. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim