Schultz Insurance Service Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYour vehicle is an investment in both access and opportunity, which is why it's important to make sure it has the insurance coverage that you need to protect it. Schultz Insurance Service Inc. knows how important this is to drivers in Mundelein, which is why we work with Nationwide to provide policies to our members. Each vehicle and each driver is unique, so their insurance coverage also needs to be.
When building a policy, Michael P Schultz asks members to look at the level of liability coverage they need first. From there, we help you figure out the best combination of collision and comprehensive coverage to protect the vehicle from damage when it is in motion and when it is parked. We will also work with you determine what discounts you may qualify for. For example, safe driving history and the vehicle's onboard safety options may help drivers reduce the cost for insurance.
Get the peace of mind you need by getting the policy that fits your needs. Call (847) 970-5524 today. Our agents are ready to answer questions, provide quotes, and sell policies over the phone for our clients' convenience. If you prefer to review your insurance needs face-to-face, you can also call to schedule an appointment. Face-to-face appointments are held in our office at 609 N Lake St.
- Homeowners InsuranceAt Schultz Insurance Service Inc. we understand that you want insurance coverage for your home in Mundelein without any hassle. Your house and belongings have both economic and emotional value and our agency is here to help you choose insurance that offers both security and peace of mind. In the event of a covered loss, you can rest easy knowing we are here to help. Your coverage needs depend largely on the specifics of your property, such as swimming pools and outbuildings, and Michael P Schultz can help you asses your insurance requirements and choose a policy that offers the coverage you need.
Schultz Insurance Service Inc. has joined with Nationwide to provide you with a variety of sensible home insurance options, including customized coverage programs such as Brand New Belongings®. With this program, you'll receive the cash value of your possessions as well as coverage for any additional funds it takes to replace or repair them. If you enjoy hosting large group gatherings, we can help you determine whether you need additional coverage in case of an accident or injury to one of your guests. Whether your situation requires additional specialized insurance or is more traditional, we can help you find the coverage you need.
To find out more information regarding the programs that are right for you, call (847) 970-5524 today. Our experienced agents can help meet your needs with a customized insurance package, possible discounts, and hassle-free service. We can even help you choose and purchase a policy over the phone. Call today, or stop by our office at 609 N Lake St.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Schultz Insurance Service Inc. are here to help people like you in the Mundelein area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (847) 970-5524 and ask for Michael P Schultz. We are located at 609 N Lake St,Mundelein,IL,60060 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceNo professional organization or company should go without an insurance package that meets their needs for risk management. Whether your business is established and operating already or you are a small start-up just getting organized, having the right protection means being secure about your choices when your company acts on opportunities. Nationwide Insurance: Schultz Insurance Service Inc. understands this, which is why our business insurance solutions are customized to your industry, business size, and factors local to Mundelein.
Michael P Schultz and our other agents can discuss a business owner's policy with you to get you started. The business owner's policy is the closest thing to a comprehensive plan there is when it comes to business insurance, and it covers most of what most companies need. From there, an On Your Side® Review can help to assess any additional coverage options or policies that would help round out your company's risk management. These may include provisions like cyber liability, accounts receivable insurance, and equipment breakdown coverage.
Finding the right coverage for your company is important, but that doesn't mean you need to know everything there is to know about insurance coverage to be secure. That's what our agents are here for and why Nationwide Insurance: Schultz Insurance Service Inc. works with Nationwide. This combination of expertise and access to the customizable coverage makes certain that our agents are ready to advise you about your business insurance needs. Call (847) 970-5524 today to get answers to your questions or buy policies over the phone. You can also set an appointment for a consultation at our offices, located at 609 N Lake St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Schultz Insurance Service Inc. also offers products in IL, IA, WI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim