About Sean Scott Fincher
I'm a graduate of University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill. I've been in the insurance industry for almost 20 years now. I'm licensed in NC & SC. I enjoy fishing and spending time with my family.
- Graduate: University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- Property & Liability, Life & Health
- Champion Award
- Presidents Conference Award
- Nationwide Auto Council
- Nationwide Life Council
- Nationwide Commercial Council
- Fayetteville Association of Realtors, Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce, Fayetteville Homebuilders Association, Military Affairs Council, Fayetteville Kiwanis, Habitat for Humanity
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceSean S Fincher, Inc. is committed to finding Benson drivers affordable coverage and available policy discounts, while also delivering superior customer service. That's why we've chosen to partner with Nationwide. The advantages begin with great coverage at a great price, but many Benson drivers find ways to improve their policy year after year. From the Vanishing Deductible® program to free policy evaluations, get a better auto insurance experience with Sean S Fincher, Inc..
Sean S Fincher, Inc. will help identify and eliminate any gaps in your coverage. Our agents also work hard to eliminate any gaps in customer service. See the local Benson network of qualified car repair shops. Learn about the extra peace of mind that comes with being able to securely monitor car repairs through Nationwide's AutoWatch® program.
Sean S Fincher, Inc. can answer any questions Benson drivers have about claim limits, policy options, or specific types of vehicles and household drivers. Don't get overwhelmed by the complexities of auto insurance. Call us at (919) 894-2515, and make your choices quickly and confidently with one of our knowledgeable agents. You can also set up a time to talk in our office. You'll find Sean S Fincher, Inc. at 101 E Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceEvery homeowner in Benson deserves to have the right kind of insurance coverage. These valuable policies provide peace of mind and valuable forms of protection for as long as you own your home. In the midst of all the unexpected things that can happen to a home, it is good to know that Sean Scott Fincher and the rest of our Sean S Fincher, Inc. team are working hard to help you. By providing exceptional Nationwide coverage customized to the individual needs of homeowners like you, we can help ensure that your insurance is doing more to protect you.
Personalized insurance solutions take into consideration the distinctive qualities of your home and property. Homeowners policies designed to suit everyone might leave out important property features, such as free-standing garages, that are unique to your situation. Sean Scott Fincher can provide a fresh look at your existing coverage and your current coverage needs. This is a great way to make sure that you are not overpaying for insurance features that you do not need while still making sure that your entire home and property are receiving the right kind of protection.
Helping people get more from their insurance is part of what we do. We are proud to be part of the Nationwide family of insurers. Filing claims and learning about your coverage is easier than ever thanks to Nationwide's extensive network or friendly agents. Benson homeowners and prospective homeowners can visit our office at 101 E Main St or speak with an agent by calling (919) 894-2515.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Sean S Fincher, Inc. proudly work with residents in the Benson area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (919) 894-2515 and ask to speak to Sean Scott Fincher. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 101 E Main St,Benson,NC,27504. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceWhen unexpected problems arise in the course of doing business, you need to have someone you can depend on. The Sean S Fincher, Inc. team has been helping Irwin business owners with their insurance concerns for many years. From assisting new business owners with a selection of their first policy to providing improved coverage for organizations growing to new heights, we can help our customers access great coverage at every stage. We know that insurance is personal, so we offer customized coverage options that more precisely address the concerns affecting your organization. This is a great way to obtain coverage that works hard for you.
We work with Nationwide to provide a better selection of coverage solutions to customers looking for business insurance policies. With options such as a businessowners policy (BOP) that includes general liability and commercial property, we are better able to offer the kind of coverage that modern organizations are most interested in. Your insurance policy is going to be working around the clock to protect your interests, and personalizing your policy with the help of Sean S Fincher, Inc. agents will make sure that this important protection is operating correctly.
Companies in the midst of big changes may also need their business insurance policies revised. If your company is facing restructuring, relocating, or other upheavals, then this is a good time to reevaluate your coverage needs. Call (919) 894-2515 today to speak with Sean Scott Fincher or another member of our team. Our 101 E Main St office is here to help business owners serving every industry. Discover improved coverage solutions through Nationwide and Sean S Fincher, Inc..
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Sean S Fincher, Inc. also offers products in NC, SC. Please call for information on products in those states.
About Sean S Fincher, Inc.
Our agency has been serving the community for over 20 years. Our goal is to provide you with a lasting relationship and the right coverage so you can be confident we are protecting what matters most. We specialize in Auto, Homeowner, Boat, Motorcycle, RV, Commercial and Life Insurance.
Six locations: 7924 Raeford Rd, Fayetteville - servicing Western Cumberland & Hoke County. 439 Ramsey St, Fayetteville - servicing downtown Fayetteville & East Fayetteville. 1014 N Bragg Blvd, Spring Lake - servicing Spring Lake, Cameron, & Lillington. 401 E Hwy 24, Roseboro - servicing Sampson County. 101 E Main Street Benson- servicing Johnston County. 308 Vance Street Clinton-Servicing Sampson County
Average customer rating for Sean S Fincher, Inc.
101 E Main St
, NC 27504
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim