(910) 592-5132(910) 592-5132
Send Sean Scott Fincher an Email
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Sean Scott Fincher
I'm a graduate of University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill. I've been in the insurance industry for almost 20 years now. I'm licensed in NC & SC. I enjoy fishing and spending time with my family.
- Graduate: University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- Property & Liability, Life & Health
- Champion Award
- Presidents Conference Award
- Nationwide Auto Council
- Nationwide Life Council
- Nationwide Commercial Council
- Fayetteville Association of Realtors, Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce, Fayetteville Homebuilders Association, Military Affairs Council, Fayetteville Kiwanis, Habitat for Humanity
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceIn a world that is filled with uncertainties, driving your vehicle without the right level of coverage can be life-altering. In order for you to overcome situations that result in your vehicle being compromised, you need the assistance of an insurer that has its members best interests in mind. With Nationwide, it is possible for you to regain control of your life and move forward with as little financial inconvenience as possible, because we work with you up front to understand your needs.
At Sean S Fincher, Inc. in Clinton, we know that the best way to serve you is to provide you with a wide range of coverage options from an insurer that has an excellent reputation for protecting its members. With a track record that exemplifies excellence, Nationwide is an insurer you know you can depend on to get you through the tough times when all else fails.
Part of preparing for the future is preparing for the unexpected. Make sure you, your loved ones, and your vehicles are fully protected. You should have a good policy that provides you with protection that is customized to your needs and circumstances. If you are ready to upgrade your insurance and enhance your relationship with an insurer that genuinely cares, contact Sean Scott Fincher at (910) 592-5132. You can also stop by our local office at Weeks And Associates to learn more about what we have to offer.
- Homeowners InsurancePart of protecting your family's financial future is purchasing appropriate insurance for your life situation. For homeowners, coverage for your property is important for your financial security. Sean S Fincher, Inc. offers several types of home insurance products so you can find the protection you need. Speak with Sean Scott Fincher to find out which type of home insurance is the best for you.
Just as homes can vary greatly from one another, home insurance policies do as well. You want to obtain coverage that will fully protect you against potential risks, without overpaying for coverage you do not need. The size and type of your home are just some of the factors that can affect which provisions you will want your policy to include. Call (910) 592-5132 or schedule an appointment for a consultation with Sean Scott Fincher in Clinton to discuss your customized options.
We at Nationwide want you to feel comfortable and secure with the protection you have. We know that your circumstances are highly individual and we want you to be protected from every angle. You can come into the agency office on Weeks And Associates to speak with highly qualified insurance professionals who will give you the information you need to decide which policy to choose.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Sean S Fincher, Inc., we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Clinton. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Sean Scott Fincher and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (910) 592-5132 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at Weeks And Associates,Clinton,NC,28328 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceEvery business relies on a variety of specialized tools and equipment to operate successfully from day to day. Of all the important tools utilized by a Clinton business, a good business insurance policy might be one of the hardest-working. For years, Sean Scott Fincher has been helping area business owners select the right coverage. Your policy will help make sure that everything proceeds smoothly, even if unexpected circumstances arise. After all, the people you serve are depending on you, and a policy from Sean S Fincher, Inc. can help make sure you don't have to worry about the unexpected.
A business insurance policy from Nationwide can be one of your most important commercial assets. Since it provides protection against a wide range of concerns, your policy has the ability to address many different risk-related outcomes. Even the most risk-aware business manager cannot foresee every potential setback. Your policy can help your organization solve even unexpected problems. Members of the Sean S Fincher, Inc. team are here to help and so is Nationwide's great network of customer service providers. You can count on your insurance team to assist with the claims process and much more.
Discover improved coverage solutions today by calling (910) 592-5132. Our agents are here to make doing business simpler and more secure. Visit our Weeks And Associates location today to begin exploring the personalized solutions we can offer.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Sean S Fincher, Inc. also offers products in NC, SC. Please call for information on products in those states.
About Sean S Fincher, Inc.
Our agency has been serving the community for over 20 years. Our goal is to provide you with a lasting relationship and the right coverage so you can be confident we are protecting what matters most. We specialize in Auto, Homeowner, Boat, Motorcycle, RV, Commercial and Life Insurance.
Six locations: 7924 Raeford Rd, Fayetteville - servicing Western Cumberland & Hoke County. 465 Ramsey St, Fayetteville - servicing downtown Fayetteville & East Fayetteville. 1014 N Bragg Blvd, Spring Lake - servicing Spring Lake, Cameron, & Lillington. 401 E Hwy 24, Roseboro - servicing Sampson County. 101 E Main Street Benson- servicing Johnston County. 308 Vance Street Clinton-Servicing Sampson County
Average customer rating for Sean S Fincher, Inc.
Weeks And Associates
308 Vance Street
, NC 28328
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim