|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
Serving Western Fayetteville and Hoke County
About Sean Scott Fincher
I'm a graduate of University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill. I have been in the insurance industry for almost 20 years now. I'm licensed in NC & SC. I enjoy fishing and spending time with my family.
- Graduate: University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- Property & Liability, Life & Health
- Champion Award
- Presidents Conference Award
- Nationwide Auto Council
- Nationwide Life Council
- Nationwide Commercial Council
- Fayetteville Association of Realtors, Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce, Fayetteville Homebuilders Association, Military Affairs Council, Fayetteville Kiwanis, Habitat for Humanity
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceDon't let confusing terminology keep you from driving with quality insurance. If you have questions about your protection, then Sean Scott Fincher is here to help. At Sean S Fincher, Inc. Agency, we work with Nationwide to provide you with personalized automobile insurance solutions. No matter where you are in life, we will make sure you get the coverage that is right for you.
With Nationwide's On Your Side Review®, you leave our office knowing you have the right coverage for the drivers and vehicles in your household. For example, when an accident happens, having uninsured and underinsured coverage options could help in case the other party cannot pay for the damages caused. You can also get our roadside assistance and rental reimbursement insurance to get you back on the road faster after an accident. We will work with you to ensure any discounts you qualify for are applied to lower the impact insurance has on your budget. There are discounts for good drivers, good students, and even for ecofriendly practices like our paperless billing plan. If you are driving in Fayetteville, know that we will always be there when you need us.
Come in today and talk to Sean Scott Fincher. You can visit us at 465 Ramsey St or call in advance at (910) 483-3027 to schedule an appointment. We welcome any questions you may have, so do not hold back. Our goal is to provide you with affordable and understandable vehicle protection.
- Homeowners InsuranceCongratulations on becoming a proud Fayetteville homeowner! With all of the energy and resources you spent searching for and bidding on your home, Sean S Fincher, Inc. Agency knows the last thing you want to do is spend hours finding a viable insurance plan to protect your investment. With our help, along with the teamwork of Sean Scott Fincherand the knowledgeable folks at Nationwide, safeguarding your home and all of your belongings can be a smooth process.
Insurance is one of life's many little necessities, and a requirement in some cases, but it's best that you take your insurance needs seriously, because we certainly do. Our goal is to provide you with all of the information you need to be sure that your home is protected if something unexpected occurs. Sean Scott Fincher can talk you through determining the value of your belongings which can help you avoid underinsuring yourself. We also make sure your customized plan is explained to help you understand which risks are and are not covered by your plan, and you'll be well-educated on how your deductibles work. When members come to us, we want them to leave feeling as if they know more about insurance than we do.
If your home is currently in construction, or even if you're just thinking about buying a home, we'd love to have the opportunity to chat with you about your options and any discounts for which you may qualify. Whenever you're ready, pick up the phone and dial us up at (910) 483-3027 or visit us at 465 Ramsey St.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Sean S Fincher, Inc. Agency proudly work with residents in the Fayetteville area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (910) 483-3027 and ask to speak to Sean Scott Fincher. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 465 Ramsey St,Fayetteville,NC,28301. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceFinding safety and security as a small business owner is important, and part of reaching a secure and sustainable cycle of operations is knowing how to manage your risks. That is why Sean S Fincher, Inc. Agency works with Nationwide. With their flexible coverage options and our agents' expertise, finding the right insurance package for any company is a matter of time, research, and the planning necessary to insulate you against common challenges and risks for businesses in your industry.
Sean Scott Fincher and the rest of our agents use an On Your Side® Review to go over the possible points of exposure your company regularly encounters. Since each business and industry is unique, evaluating your exact operations, number of employees, and operating locations both inside and outside of Fayetteville are all important steps toward understanding what coverage options will benefit your company the most. With coverage options for liability, property, equipment, and assets, plans are designed to meet your needs at each stage of your company's growth.
To find out about the best combination of basic coverages and extended options like accounts receivable coverage, get in touch with Sean S Fincher, Inc. Agency at (910) 483-3027. They will answer your questions or set an appointment for in-person consultations at 465 Ramsey St. It is even possible to complete your review and buy a policy on the phone, so call today to get the process of finding your best coverage started.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Sean S Fincher, Inc. Agency also offers products in NC, SC. Please call for information on products in those states.
About the Sean S Fincher, Inc. Agency
Our agency has been serving the community for over 20 years. Our goal is to provide you with a lasting relationship and the right coverage so you can be confident we are protecting what matters most. We specialize in Auto, Homeowner, Boat, Motorcycle, RV, Commercial and Life Insurance.
Six locations: 7924 Raeford Rd, Fayetteville - servicing Western Cumberland & Hoke County. 465 Ramsey St, Fayetteville - servicing downtown Fayetteville & East Fayetteville. 1014 N Bragg Blvd, Spring Lake - servicing Spring Lake, Cameron, & Lillington. 401 E Hwy 24, Roseboro - servicing Sampson County. 101 East Main Street, Benson- Servicing Johnston County 308 Vance Street, Clinton- Servicing Sampson County
Average customer rating for Sean S Fincher, Inc. Agency
465 Ramsey St
, NC 28301
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim