|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
Servicing downtown Fayetteville, East Fayetteville to include Eastover, Wade, Dunn, Stedman
About Sean Scott Fincher
I'm a graduate of University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill. I've been in the insurance industry for almost 20 years now. I'm licensed in NC & SC. I enjoy fishing and spending time with my family.
- Graduate: University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- Property & Liability, Life & Health
- Champion Award
- Presidents Conference Award
- Nationwide Auto Council
- Nationwide Life Council
- Nationwide Commercial Council
- Fayetteville Association of Realtors, Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce, Fayetteville Homebuilders Association, Military Affairs Council, Fayetteville Kiwanis, Habitat for Humanity
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceJust as not all vehicles are the same, not all auto insurance policies are the same. Sean Scott Fincher specializes in creating auto insurance plans unique to your driving conditions and the demands of Fayetteville. As a representative of Nationwide, you can rest knowing that your automobile is covered.
We make it simple and quick for you to get the auto coverage you need for your vehicle. The Sean S Fincher, Inc. also breaks down your insurance coverage in terms you can easily understand, which goes a long way in giving you confidence that you and your car are truly protected. Simply let us know if there are any special add-ons you'd like to include in your coverage, or if there are any changes you'd like to make to your insurance. Additionally, we'll work with you to see if you qualify for any of Nationwide's insurance discounts. Be sure you keep us updated on any major cosmetic modifications or additions you make on your vehicle, as they might require a change to your policy.
Sean Scott Fincher doesn't take any chances when it comes to supplying members with complete auto insurance at a great cost. Call us today at (910) 483-3027, or you're more than welcome to pay us a visit at our office located at 465 Ramsey St. We look forward to providing auto insurance to meet your wants and needs.
- Homeowners InsuranceIf you have recently purchased a new home after owning another for many years, you may need to review your home insurance needs. Our agents at Sean S Fincher, Inc. are here to help you discover new lines of coverage relevant to your needs. Sean Scott Fincher excels in assisting homeowners with every concern. Your homeowners policy is going to be with you as long as you own your home, so make sure it is going to work hard to protect the things that matter most to you.
Home insurance policies are not one-size-fits-all. In fact, the wide variety of property types and many different features found inside homes require a different approach. In order to give our valued customers more personalized insurance solutions, we have chosen to team up with Nationwide, a leading provider of home policies and other insurance products. This allows us to offer more tailored policies that more closely address the particular needs facing your property and family.
An insurance policy personalized to your needs gives you better value in the long run and grants improved peace of mind. Speaking with Sean Scott Fincher is one of the best ways of making sure that your coverage is doing all the work that you need it to. If you have questions or concerns about your coverage needs, call Sean S Fincher, Inc. at (910) 483-3027 or visit our office at 465 Ramsey St.
- Life InsuranceNo matter if you have a family, a spouse or are single, you need a life insurance plan built with the help of Sean Scott Fincher in Fayetteville. Your plan is intended to provide you and the people most important to you with complete peace of mind, but you might be uncertain as to what kind of protection is best for your particular needs. Know that you have quick and easy access to professional help to ease your mental burden.
From knowing the amount of coverage you need to understanding how your medical history factors into your term or whole life insurance plan, there’s a lot of ground to cover. We sit down with you to get a full understanding of your present situation as well as anything you foresee coming down the road, such as the birth of a child or a shift in your finances. Our agents specialize in pairing you with the perfect protection and mental as well as financial security, and they make sure your plan always reflects your most current needs; just make sure you keep us in the loop on the latest developments in your life that might call for a change to your plan.
If you’re unsatisfied with your current life insurance protection, or if you’re getting insurance for the first time, do yourself a favor and work with a life insurance agent who cares. When you’re ready, we’ll be waiting for you at Sean S Fincher, Inc. located at 465 Ramsey St,Fayetteville,NC,28301. You’re also more than welcome to speak with Sean Scott Fincher directly by calling (910) 483-3027.
- Business InsuranceBusiness insurance can get complicated at times. With so many financial, professional, and personal issues to consider, Nationwide understands that it may be difficult to find a policy that fits your needs. At Nationwide, our knowledgeable and approachable agents strive to provide small business owners from all backgrounds with a simple and enjoyable insurance experience. We are ready to answer your questions, and we have a wide range of insurance products for you to choose from. If you need reliable insurance for your business, Nationwide may have what you are looking for.
Your business is your livelihood, and protecting it is probably pretty high on your list of priorities. Our liability policies can protect you from lawsuits filed by customers who are injured or have property damaged while on your premises. Property insurance protects the physical location of your business in the event of theft, fire, natural disasters, and other unfortunate occurrences. These policies even cover the items inside the building and offer coverage to individuals who run a business from home. In today's high-tech society, Nationwide can protect your business from fraud, forgery, and data compromises as well. We also offer a variety of worker's compensation, accounts receivable, equipment breakdown, and business income policies that can be customized to your own specifications.
Securing your business is not as difficult as you think, especially when you choose to involve Nationwide. At Sean S Fincher, Inc. in Fayetteville, our certified agent, Sean Scott Fincher, is ready to assist you with your insurance needs and concerns. Sean S Fincher, Inc. is located at 465 Ramsey St. If you are ready to discuss the future of your small business, give us a call at (910) 483-3027 right now.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center
The Sean S Fincher, Inc. also offers products in NC, SC. Please call for information on products in those states.
About Sean S Fincher, Inc.
Our agency has been serving the community for over 20 years. Our goal is to provide you with a lasting relationship and the right coverage so you can be confident we are protecting what matters most. We specialize in Auto, Homeowner, Boat, Motorcycle, RV, Commercial and Life Insurance.
Six locations: 7924 Raeford Rd, Fayetteville - servicing Western Cumberland & Hoke County. 465 Ramsey St, Fayetteville - servicing downtown Fayetteville & East Fayetteville. 1014 N Bragg Blvd, Spring Lake - servicing Spring Lake, Cameron, & Lillington. 401 E Hwy 24, Roseboro - servicing Sampson County. 101 E Main Street Benson- servicing Johnston County. 308 Vance Street Clinton-Servicing Sampson County
Average customer rating for Sean S Fincher, Inc.
465 Ramsey St
, NC 28301
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim