Securus Insurance Group Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYour vehicle is an investment in both access and opportunity, which is why it's important to make sure it has the insurance coverage that you need to protect it. Securus Insurance Group Inc. knows how important this is to drivers in Ponca, which is why we work with Nationwide to provide policies to our members. Each vehicle and each driver is unique, so their insurance coverage also needs to be.
When building a policy, Brian Paige Burrell asks members to look at the level of liability coverage they need first. From there, we help you figure out the best combination of collision and comprehensive coverage to protect the vehicle from damage when it is in motion and when it is parked. We will also work with you determine what discounts you may qualify for. For example, safe driving history and the vehicle's onboard safety options may help drivers reduce the cost for insurance.
Get the peace of mind you need by getting the policy that fits your needs. Call (402) 755-2221 today. Our agents are ready to answer questions, provide quotes, and sell policies over the phone for our clients' convenience. If you prefer to review your insurance needs face-to-face, you can also call to schedule an appointment. Face-to-face appointments are held in our office at 114 E 3rd St.
- Homeowners InsuranceIf you are currently in the market for new home insurance protection in Ponca, then now is the time to get in touch with the agents at Securus Insurance Group Inc.. There are numerous factors that can have a significant bearing on the kind of coverage you should be seeking, including the cost to rebuild your home and other structures on your property. For more details on coverage solutions that are best suited to your needs, contact Brian Paige Burrell or our other agents, who are ready to provide assistance. For instance, the Brand New Belongings® option may help to replace or repair covered items.
Together with the help of Nationwide, Securus Insurance Group Inc. can provide you with some of the best insurance solutions available. For example, should an incident occur, eliminate the stress of sorting through all of the information on your own by allowing us to assist you. This way, if you come home to find that your house has been burglarized, you can at least be confident that your covered losses will be handled as you forge ahead on the path to recovery. For homes that are exposed to destructive weather, we have the means to get you covered there as well.
For straightforward solutions to your home insurance needs in Ponca, don't hesitate to visit with the agents in our office at 114 E 3rd St. Alternatively, we also conduct consultations and assist with purchases over the phone at (402) 755-2221.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Securus Insurance Group Inc., we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Ponca. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Brian Paige Burrell and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (402) 755-2221 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 114 E 3rd St,Ponca,NE,68770 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner you have a lot of responsibility. One of your priorities should be to make sure that you are properly protected in the event of a loss. At Nationwide Insurance: Securus Insurance Group Inc. in Ponca, we understand that every company has its own unique risks and coverage needs. That is why we go over your business in detail including if you own or rent your building, the number and types of employees you have, and the nature of your business. We then recommend a custom plan to make sure you are protected against a variety of different risks.
While some companies may offer a one-size-fits-all policy, we have several options that you can choose from. For example, if your employees will be driving company vehicles or their own for business purposes it is important to have commercial auto coverage. If your business depends on computers and equipment for daily operation, you may want to have protection against equipment breakdown. You also may need extra liability protection, such as umbrella insurance, in order to protect you when accidents happen. To make things easy, many business owners choose our business owners policy (BOP), which packages important coverages together.
When you are ready to protect your company, Brian Paige Burrell is available to walk you through your options. You can call our office at (402) 755-2221 to set up an appointment or speak with an agent over the phone. You can also visit our office at 114 E 3rd St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Securus Insurance Group Inc. also offers products in IL, IA, MO, NE, NC, SD. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim