Sentinel Casualty Insurance
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceSentinel Casualty Insurance is your go-to source for friendly, knowledgeable advice about your Cooper City auto insurance. It doesn't matter if you're trying to determine the right claim limits for your household, or if you're a first-time owner of an RV, motorcycle, or specialty vehicle. Whatever your question, we can help you find quick, confident answers and speedily take care of your auto insurance needs.
Sentinel Casualty Insurance customer needs run the gamut from meeting minimum requirements for the state of FL and finding low-as-they-go premiums, to building comprehensive, personalized coverage through various Nationwide programs. Along with higher claim limits, roadside assistance, rental reimbursement, and gap insurance are some of the popular options. You can also reward yourself for every year of claims-free driving by enrolling in the Vanishing Deductible® program.
There are sizable discounts available to most customers, everything from good grades to multiple policy discounts. We also offer plenty of billing and payment options to make running your household just a little bit easier. Whether you're in our neck of the woods on 12233 SW 55th St or no matter where you live in Cooper City, you can get the coverage you need with the Sentinel Casualty Insurance. Give us a call at (877) 408-9499 today.
- Homeowners InsuranceCooper City homeowners are experts when it comes to knowing everything there is to know about their house and property, but not all homeowners may be familiar with everything contained in their home insurance policies. Some policies are designed with a one-size-fits-all philosophy and may not provide adequate protection for special features like swimming pools, garages, carports, tree houses, and children's play equipment. Your home insurance policy should not be a mystery. Let the team at Sentinel Casualty Insurance help you determine whether your policy is really providing the kind of protection your home requires. For years, Camila Benitez has helped homeowners discover the right coverage for their needs.
Every home and residential property is a little bit different, which means coverage should be tailored to meet each situation. Changes to the property, such as renovation or remodeling, may require taking a look at your current policy. As a Nationwide agency, we provide our customers with personalized coverage solutions. This approach helps make sure you are getting the most value for your money.
We look forward to helping you access Nationwide home insurance and much more. Contact Camila Benitez today by calling (877) 408-9499, or drop by our office on 12233 SW 55th St. Our experienced agents are ready to help you improve your existing coverage or discover new policy options.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Sentinel Casualty Insurance proudly work with residents in the Cooper City area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (877) 408-9499 and ask to speak to Camila Benitez. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 12233 SW 55th St,Cooper City,FL,33330. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceOne of the best gifts that business owners can give themselves is peace of mind. To that end, Nationwide Insurance: Sentinel Casualty Insurance has teamed up with Nationwide to offer a wide range of business insurance solutions in Cooper City. We have options geared toward business type, for example, funeral home, print shop, coffee shop, golf course, beverage wholesaler, and much more. We also recognize that each business, regardless of industry type, has unique needs and wants.
When exploring insurance coverage choices, a good place to start is with an On Your Side® Review. Camila Benitez or one of our other agents looks at your business to identify considerations such as size, location, customer base, and more. We make suggestions for your insurance coverage options based on the review and on our experience of businesses of that type. Whether you work in food and beverage, retail, contracting, wholesaling and distributing, or something else, we can meet most, if not all, of your insurance needs. Some of our additional insurance coverage options include accounts receivable, cyber liability, umbrella, and income loss coverage due to an interruption. An On Your Side® Review may identify factors such as auto insurance that you may not have thought of. Ideally, you gain the peace of mind that your business will remain stable.
Take an important step today and stop by the Nationwide Insurance: Sentinel Casualty Insurance office at 12233 SW 55th St. Alternatively, give us a call at (877) 408-9499 to begin investigating your insurance coverage options.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Sentinel Casualty Insurance also offers products in FL, GA, NM, PA, TX. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim