Thank you for visiting our agency webpage. Our focus is to provide our clients with a personalized experience while helping them establish value based, cost effective insurance protection. We look forward to becoming your one-stop insurance destination.
SETH B BURCH
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
* There is a "drop box" for payments. Understand these are applied to the NEXT business day receipts.(570) 323-4633
- Primary: (570) 323-4633(570) 323-4633
- Fax: (570) 323-8311
Welcome to the Seth Burch Agency
- Licensed in: PA
- Bio: Seth and Debi are a husband and wife team that enjoy working together in a friendly atmosphere complete with their "furry friends", Carter & Kensey, who greet most policyholders as they enter the office.
- Education: Seth is a 1985 Graduate of Williamsport High School and earned a BA in Mass Comm. from Lycoming College. Debi Burch is a Graduate of Loyalsock High School and earned a BA in Psychology from MT. St. Mary's University, MD.
- Agent Qualifications: Seth and Debi are fully licensed in Property and Casualty Insurance as well as Life and Health Insurance. Debi has LUTC designation.
- Community activities: Seth and Debi donate many hours dedicated to community service. Seth: SJNRA Girls Basketball Assistant Coach, BNI chapter President; Debi serves on Lycoming Arts Board & Committees, Both work on ACS "May Day Race" & more!
- Hobbies: Community Service: Lycoming Arts, SJNRA Basketball, Lycoming Basketball, Cancer Society Relay for Life, Crosscutter Baseball (MiLB) Host Family