Snyder-Eyster Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding car insurance does not have to be a hassle. At Snyder-Eyster Agency Inc. we believe protecting your vehicle should be simple. Audra Ann Eyster and Nationwide have come together in Herndon to provide you with quality insurance at an affordable price. The protection we provide is meant to reduce your stress and decrease the time it takes to get you safely back on the road after an accident.
When an accident happens, we are there to help. This includes helping you find the best repair shop near you so you can get your life back on track as quickly as possible. All the repair shops in Nationwide's network have been pre-screened and pre-qualified for the highest level of service. Part of your membership is knowing how your vehicle is protected. This is part of Nationwide's On Your Side® Review, a process where we will answer any questions you may have and review your coverages to make sure you have the right protection for your needs. All new members receive the same great service we have provided to our members for many years.
Because we're local to your area, getting the right protection for your vehicle is easy. Snyder-Eyster Agency Inc. is conveniently located in Herndon to better serve you, and Audra Ann Eyster is available to speak to you and find the right protection for your car. Come visit us at 250 N Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceLong before it's time for your first house-warming party, make sure you get home insurance coverage from Nationwide and Snyder-Eyster Agency Inc.. Our agents can help you take care of this essential step of becoming a Herndon homeowner. They can also help long-time homeowners search for a better solution to their home insurance needs.
Along with sound decisions about covered damages and claim limits, there are a number of ways to personalize and save on your Herndon homeowner's policy. Concerned about an aging roof and what's going to happen when it needs to be replaced? Nationwide's exclusive Better Roof Replacement® may be a great choice for your policy. Have any high-value possessions? More than just the dwelling and essential contents, Valuables Plus® may be an important policy addition. Explore, too, options to add smoke detectors, burglary alarms, or other qualifying devices to your home.
Best of all, it doesn't need to take endless hours to research and agonize over these decisions. Let one of our Snyder-Eyster Agency Inc. agents demystify the process without oversimplifying it. Call us at (570) 758-2321 to discuss your property and policy coverage. All of our Herndon customers are welcome to make an office appointment, but especially if you live in the 17830 area, it might be just as easy to swing by and talk about your coverage in person. It's all part of the flexibility and customer service you can expect from Snyder-Eyster Agency Inc..
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Herndon, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Snyder-Eyster Agency Inc. and Audra Ann Eyster can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (570) 758-2321 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 250 N Main St,Herndon,PA,17830 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, you need to protect your investment. Separately purchasing each type of insurance you need can be costly and time-consuming, but there is a better option. A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, from Nationwide combines some of the most important types of insurance into one easy-to-use policy.
Nationwide Insurance: Snyder-Eyster Agency Inc. can help you create a BOP plan to meet your specific needs. Choose from packages designed for auto service businesses, retail businesses, food service companies, service businesses, or office companies. We can even create a custom plan based on your company's specific needs. BOP plans traditionally include property damage, general liability insurance, and income loss coverage due to an interruption, but we can also offer cyber liability, hired and non-owned auto insurance, accounts receivable, and several other options for your business.
You may be wondering why you should choose a policy through Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Snyder-Eyster Agency Inc.. Simply put, Nationwide is the number one small business insurer in the country, having had the pleasure of protecting more than 500,000 small businesses in the United States. You will even receive an annual On Your Side® Review to make sure you still have the best protection available for your needs. To learn more, call us at (570) 758-2321 or stop by our offices on 250 N Main St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Snyder-Eyster Agency Inc. also offers products in PA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim