Southeastern Network Agencies
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceGet a personalized policy solution with Southeastern Network Agencies. Our agents will take the time to understand your auto coverage priorities whether your household residing in Blue Ridge includes a first-time driver, specialty vehicle, or specific financial concerns. No matter what your priorities, the versatile policy options and coverage programs from Nationwide have enabled Southeastern Network Agencies to serve motorists in neighborhoods across Blue Ridge.
Looking for additional motorist services? Rental reimbursement, towing and labor and roadside assistance offer peace of mind should the day come when your vehicle has seen one too many Washington winters. Or maybe you're looking for more affordable coverage. Talk to Kevin Ray Panter or one of our other agents about available policy discounts. This includes discounts such as family plans and good student discounts, as well as anti-theft and defensive-driving incentives. Plus, there's more than one way to create coverage that's easier on the pocketbook. The Vanishing Deductible® program rewards Blue Ridge drivers for each year of claims-free driving.
Better yet, shopping for auto insurance doesn't need to take a bunch of your time or patience. Get a policy recommendation quickly and confidently with Southeastern Network Agencies. Call us at (678) 699-1372 to discuss coverage details and to buy a policy directly over the phone. You can also schedule a visit with our 95 Progress Cir office.
- Homeowners InsuranceMany people think that finding the perfect home insurance policy is impossible. This may be true for some, but not for homeowners who have Nationwide insurance policies. Here at Southeastern Network Agencies, Kevin Ray Panter helps homeowners just like you find a policy that fits their needs and budgets every day. A high-quality insurance policy will provide you with coverage in the event your home is damaged or destroyed by a natural or man-made disaster.
Whether you are facing a fire, break-in, or storm, a Nationwide policy can provide you with a sense of stability and peace of mind. A personal umbrella policy can also provide an extra layer of liability protection for your assets if there's a serious accident.
Our professional and courteous Nationwide agent is available to answer any questions you or your loved ones may have about insurance. Southeastern Network Agencies is located at 95 Progress Cir. Contact our office at (678) 699-1372 to speak with our agent.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Southeastern Network Agencies, we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Blue Ridge. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Kevin Ray Panter and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (678) 699-1372 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 95 Progress Cir,Blue Ridge,GA,30513 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, you need to protect your investment. Separately purchasing each type of insurance you need can be costly and time-consuming, but there is a better option. A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, from Nationwide combines some of the most important types of insurance into one easy-to-use policy.
Nationwide Insurance: Southeastern Network Agencies can help you create a BOP plan to meet your specific needs. Choose from packages designed for auto service businesses, retail businesses, food service companies, service businesses, or office companies. We can even create a custom plan based on your company's specific needs. BOP plans traditionally include property damage, general liability insurance, and income loss coverage due to an interruption, but we can also offer cyber liability, hired and non-owned auto insurance, accounts receivable, and several other options for your business.
You may be wondering why you should choose a policy through Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Southeastern Network Agencies. Simply put, Nationwide is the number one small business insurer in the country, having had the pleasure of protecting more than 500,000 small businesses in the United States. You will even receive an annual On Your Side® Review to make sure you still have the best protection available for your needs. To learn more, call us at (678) 699-1372 or stop by our offices on 95 Progress Cir.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Southeastern Network Agencies also offers products in FL, GA, NC, TN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim