Sst Sierra Insurance Brokers
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceInsurance is designed to give you the peace of mind you need to enjoy your assets without worry, and auto insurance should be no different. That's why Charles Michael Schwartz works with you to build a personalized insurance plan, so members can be sure they are getting the policy that fits their driving style, vehicle value, and level of activity on the roads of Murphys.
Knowing whether or not your vehicle would benefit from comprehensive coverage, which takes care of incidents that happen when it is not being driven, means knowing where it fits into your portfolio of assets, what your budget looks like, and how it is likely to affect your resale value Sst Sierra Insurance Brokers understands this. That's why options are available that include basic liability protection, collision coverage, or multiple tiers of comprehensive protection, so you have what you need. That's also why we offer Nationwide policies, which have a variety of discount options for drivers based on the safety features on their vehicle and their driving records.
If you have questions about auto insurance policies for your vehicle, or if you want to make a purchase over the phone, get in touch with Charles Michael Schwartz at (209) 728-2011. You can also make an appointment for a face to face meeting at our offices at 150 Big Trees Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceIt makes no difference how small or large your home is, it should be paired with an adequate home insurance plan that meets your needs. It's this philosophy that drives Sst Sierra Insurance Brokers and Charles Michael Schwartz to make sure each member has a home insurance plan that accounts for most circumstances. Taking that dedication a step further, we've teamed up with the experts at Nationwide to better provide for our members and protect their residential investments.
We look forward to learning more about the features of your Murphys home, your most prized possessions, why you decided on your current neighborhood, and whether you plan on making any exciting upgrades to your property in the future. All of these factors determine what kind of protection you need. We know how confusing home insurance can sometimes be, which is why we take the time necessary to thoroughly review your plan to make sure you understand how it provides the solid protection we're known for.
While we don't live in your home, we'll most certainly safeguard it and everything inside of it as if your home were ours. Charles Michael Schwartzand the rest of us here at Sst Sierra Insurance Brokers stand ready to answer your questions and address your concerns. Just give us a call at (209) 728-2011, or stop by and see us at 150 Big Trees Rd. We'll do our absolute best to make you feel right at home.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Sst Sierra Insurance Brokers are here to help people like you in the Murphys area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (209) 728-2011 and ask for Charles Michael Schwartz. We are located at 150 Big Trees Rd,Murphys,CA,95247 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceOne of the best gifts that business owners can give themselves is peace of mind. To that end, Nationwide Insurance: Sst Sierra Insurance Brokers has teamed up with Nationwide to offer a wide range of business insurance solutions in Murphys. We have options geared toward business type, for example, funeral home, print shop, coffee shop, golf course, beverage wholesaler, and much more. We also recognize that each business, regardless of industry type, has unique needs and wants.
When exploring insurance coverage choices, a good place to start is with an On Your Side® Review. Charles Michael Schwartz or one of our other agents looks at your business to identify considerations such as size, location, customer base, and more. We make suggestions for your insurance coverage options based on the review and on our experience of businesses of that type. Whether you work in food and beverage, retail, contracting, wholesaling and distributing, or something else, we can meet most, if not all, of your insurance needs. Some of our additional insurance coverage options include accounts receivable, cyber liability, umbrella, and income loss coverage due to an interruption. An On Your Side® Review may identify factors such as auto insurance that you may not have thought of. Ideally, you gain the peace of mind that your business will remain stable.
Take an important step today and stop by the Nationwide Insurance: Sst Sierra Insurance Brokers office at 150 Big Trees Rd. Alternatively, give us a call at (209) 728-2011 to begin investigating your insurance coverage options.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Sst Sierra Insurance Brokers also offers products in CA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim