Stephany-Coe Insurance Agency, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhether you're changing vehicles or simply searching for better coverage this policy term, let Stephany-Coe Insurance Agency, Inc. answer all your auto insurance questions. Our agents can ensure your policy meets all applicable IA requirements, while also pointing out areas where gaps in coverage may occur. We can help find your sweet spot between stronger coverage and affordable costs. You won't find a more knowledgeable, friendly source for personalized auto insurance in Woodbine.
Area drivers will quickly come to realize the value that Nationwide brings to the table. This includes everything from policy discounts to flexible billing options to the On Your Side® Claims Service. But it also includes personalized policy options and exclusive programs from Nationwide that are popular with other Woodbine drivers Stephany-Coe Insurance Agency, Inc. serves. Vanishing Deductible®, for example, is a great way to reward yourself for each year you stay claims-free.
Our office address is 65 5th St, but no matter which Woodbine zip code you park your car in, we can offer quick estimates and sound advice. Give us a call at (712) 647-2641. With one of our agents as your guide, it doesn't need to take all day to consider your choices.
- Homeowners InsuranceProtecting your Woodbine property and family from loss is just one of the goals of a home insurance plan. Offering you peace of mind both now and in the event of a loss is one of our top priorities at Stephany-Coe Insurance Agency, Inc.. That's why we help you assess your insurance needs before they arise by taking into consideration all the specifics that affect your situation. Many factors influence your need for coverage, including having a pool or detached buildings on your property. Maria M Archer will help you determine your needs and choose adequate coverage.
Our relationship with Nationwide allows us to offer you a variety of policies that enhance traditional coverage for both personal injury and loss. If you store high-value items at home, or have fine art you'd like to insure, we can help with Valuables Plus®, a program designed specifically for those special heirlooms or prized possessions. If you need to file a claim, we are here to help expedite the process and assist you in getting your home back to normal again.
Give us a call today at (712) 647-2641 to find out more information regarding programs that are right for your situation. Alternately, you can find a time to meet at our office located at 65 5th St. Let us help you with bundling discounts, additional coverage, and a policy that will leave you worry-free
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Stephany-Coe Insurance Agency, Inc. are here to help people like you in the Woodbine area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (712) 647-2641 and ask for Maria M Archer. We are located at 65 5th St,Woodbine,IA,51579 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceOwning your own business can be exciting and challenging at the same time. Making sure that your assets are properly protected is an important part of being a responsible and successful business owner, and we at Nationwide Insurance: Stephany-Coe Insurance Agency, Inc. in Woodbine can help you determine the types of coverage that you need. We know that every company has its own risks, and we make it simple by offering coverage that is specific to each industry such as retail, professional, auto service, food and beverage, contracting, distributing, and specialized services. You can also add on additional solutions for your specific risk strategies.
Some business owners choose our business owners policy (BOP), which is a convenient package that includes general liability coverage, property insurance, coverage against theft and fraud, income loss coverage due to an interruption, and more. If you choose this package, Maria M Archer will sit down with you and ask specific questions so that the coverage is customized to your business. We will also help figure out if you need any other options to fill in coverage gaps so that you are adequately protected.
As your business grows, we will be there to make recommendations on your policy whether it is to add additional coverage, change your limits, or increase your umbrella amounts. We will also help in the event that you need to file a claim. We can be reached at (712) 647-2641 to answer any of your questions or to sign up for a policy. You can also stop into our office, conveniently located at 65 5th St, during business hours to speak with one of our agents in person.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Stephany-Coe Insurance Agency, Inc. also offers products in IA, NE, SD. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim