- Licensed in: VA
- Bio: Insurance was an accidental career. I went to school for a certification as a Paralegal. But as time marched on, so did my career as an Insurance agent. My part-time job turned into a full-time career that I love.
- Education: Graduated from First Colonial High School, Virginia Beach, VA. Attended Tidewater Community College and Virginia Wesleyan College.
- Agent Qualifications: Licensed Property and Casualty Agent, December 1979.
- Community activities: Actively participates in the collection of food donations for the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia.
- Hobbies: I am a fan of many things and a master of none. I enjoy spending time with my friends. I love modern day camping, although I am very capable and happy to sleep in a tent. But mostly, I love to travel to far away places.
Steve Love Insurance Agency, Inc.