Stovall Marks Insurance Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At Stovall Marks Insurance Inc. located in Moulton, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. Stephen Ruis Stovall can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 12495 Al Highway 157, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (256) 905-0016.
- Homeowners InsurancePart of protecting your family's financial future is purchasing appropriate insurance for your life situation. For homeowners, coverage for your property is important for your financial security. Stovall Marks Insurance Inc. offers several types of home insurance products so you can find the protection you need. Speak with Stephen Ruis Stovall to find out which type of home insurance is the best for you.
Just as homes can vary greatly from one another, home insurance policies do as well. You want to obtain coverage that will fully protect you against potential risks, without overpaying for coverage you do not need. The size and type of your home are just some of the factors that can affect which provisions you will want your policy to include. Call (256) 905-0016 or schedule an appointment for a consultation with Stephen Ruis Stovall in Moulton to discuss your customized options.
We at Nationwide want you to feel comfortable and secure with the protection you have. We know that your circumstances are highly individual and we want you to be protected from every angle. You can come into the agency office on 12495 Al Highway 157 to speak with highly qualified insurance professionals who will give you the information you need to decide which policy to choose.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Stovall Marks Insurance Inc. proudly work with residents in the Moulton area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (256) 905-0016 and ask to speak to Stephen Ruis Stovall. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 12495 Al Highway 157,Moulton,AL,35650. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceEven if you're opening a new business and money is tight, having some type of business insurance is crucial. Nationwide Insurance: Stovall Marks Insurance Inc. in Moulton offers a variety of protective solutions such as property insurance, general liability, and commercial auto. While a basic plan may cover you for awhile, we will review your business needs on a regular basis and make recommendations as you expand and add on employees. Some supplemental options that you may be interested in as your company grows include workers compensation, cyber liability, business income coverage in case of an interruption, accounts receivable, equipment breakdown, and protection against theft, forgery, and fraud.
We pride ourselves in offering customizable policies to fit every business's needs, which is why we will ask you a number of different questions. Stephen Ruis Stovall will discuss the location of your business, how you operate your company, if you have any employees, the stability of your business, and what you expect for future revenues. Depending on your particular situation, you may also be asked about contractual agreements, specific employee information, prior loss details, and building details. Our goal is to make sure you are properly protected against loss without adding a financial strain to your bottom line.
Insurance lingo can be a bit confusing, so we will always go over your policy and make sure that you understand what everything means and exactly what is covered if you need to file a claim. You can make an appointment in our office, which is located at 12495 Al Highway 157, or you can speak with us over the phone at (256) 905-0016.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Stovall Marks Insurance Inc. also offers products in AL, CA, FL, GA, IN, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim