Stratton Insurance Services, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceChoosing the right auto insurer can be tough. With so many options available, finding an insurer that is capable of meeting your needs and maintaining a good relationship with you are important. No matter the make and model of your vehicle, it is crucial for you to maintain a level of coverage that provides great protection from the uncertainties of the road. We work with Nationwide to give you the caliber of insurance protection you deserve.
At Stratton Insurance Services, Inc. in The Dalles, we understand the need for complete transparency, good service, and affordable insurance coverage. That is why we work hard to provide a comprehensive offering of insurance products. Keeping your vehicle properly insured doesn't have to be a financial challenge. Whether you are shopping for coverage for yourself or your family, getting the right amount of protection is easy. When you choose us, you are getting a partner who works for you. Peace of mind and financial security are what you deserve, along with an insurer that addresses all of your concerns in an accurate and timely manner. We are committed to offering you the quality of products and services you need so you can live life on your terms.
Call (541) 296-4604 to speak with Angela Erickson, or one of our other friendly and knowledgeable agents, at 318 W 2nd St. We are more than happy to tell you more about our insurance offerings and how we can build a comprehensive policy that works best for your protection and financial needs.
- Homeowners InsuranceCongratulations on becoming a proud The Dalles homeowner! With all of the energy and resources you spent searching for and bidding on your home, Stratton Insurance Services, Inc. knows the last thing you want to do is spend hours finding a viable insurance plan to protect your investment. With our help, along with the teamwork of Angela Ericksonand the knowledgeable folks at Nationwide, safeguarding your home and all of your belongings can be a smooth process.
Insurance is one of life's many little necessities, and a requirement in some cases, but it's best that you take your insurance needs seriously, because we certainly do. Our goal is to provide you with all of the information you need to be sure that your home is protected if something unexpected occurs. Angela Erickson can talk you through determining the value of your belongings which can help you avoid underinsuring yourself. We also make sure your customized plan is explained to help you understand which risks are and are not covered by your plan, and you'll be well-educated on how your deductibles work. When members come to us, we want them to leave feeling as if they know more about insurance than we do.
If your home is currently in construction, or even if you're just thinking about buying a home, we'd love to have the opportunity to chat with you about your options and any discounts for which you may qualify. Whenever you're ready, pick up the phone and dial us up at (541) 296-4604 or visit us at 318 W 2nd St.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in The Dalles. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Stratton Insurance Services, Inc., our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 318 W 2nd St,The Dalles,OR,97058 to speak with Angela Erickson. You can also contact them directly by dialing (541) 296-4604.
- Business InsuranceBusiness insurance can get complicated at times. With so many financial, professional, and personal issues to consider, Nationwide understands that it may be difficult to find a policy that fits your needs. At Nationwide, our knowledgeable and approachable agents strive to provide small business owners from all backgrounds with a simple and enjoyable insurance experience. We are ready to answer your questions, and we have a wide range of insurance products for you to choose from. If you need reliable insurance for your business, Nationwide may have what you are looking for.
Your business is your livelihood, and protecting it is probably pretty high on your list of priorities. Our liability policies can protect you from lawsuits filed by customers who are injured or have property damaged while on your premises. Property insurance protects the physical location of your business in the event of theft, fire, natural disasters, and other unfortunate occurrences. These policies even cover the items inside the building and offer coverage to individuals who run a business from home. In today's high-tech society, Nationwide can protect your business from fraud, forgery, and data compromises as well. We also offer a variety of worker's compensation, accounts receivable, equipment breakdown, and business income policies that can be customized to your own specifications.
Securing your business is not as difficult as you think, especially when you choose to involve Nationwide. At Nationwide Insurance: Stratton Insurance Services, Inc. in The Dalles, our certified agent, Angela Erickson, is ready to assist you with your insurance needs and concerns. Nationwide Insurance: Stratton Insurance Services, Inc. is located at 318 W 2nd St. If you are ready to discuss the future of your small business, give us a call at (541) 296-4604 right now.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center
The Stratton Insurance Services, Inc. also offers products in AZ, CA, ID, MT, NV, OR, WA, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim