Summit Insurance Advisors
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAuto insurance is not one-size-fits-all. For some Scottsdale residents, it's all about state-minimums and low-as-they-go policy premiums. For others, it's about finding the right claim limits to safeguard your family's financial health. For some, the biggest question isn't even about insuring the everyday vehicle, but what sort of auto coverage is needed for their motorcycle, RV, or other specialty vehicle. With the knowledgeable and responsive experts at the Summit Insurance Advisors, we know how to customize a policy so that it meets the needs and priorities of your Scottsdale household.
As much as we know about auto insurance, it wouldn't be enough without the products and programs available through Nationwide. Along with standard auto coverage options, we're proud to offer our Scottsdale customers more personalized policies. There are exclusive programs like Vanishing Deductible® and a bunch of discounts you may qualify for. Plus, if the day ever comes when you need to use it, Nationwide offers the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service and AutoWatch® so you can monitor your vehicle's repair work.
Let the Summit Insurance Advisors take the stress out of buying auto insurance in Scottsdale. Give us a call at (480) 214-3544 to talk about your coverage or to make an appointment with our office during business hours. We're located at 5425 E Bell Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is probably your largest investment, so you want to be sure you have good insurance to cover everything from pool systems and clothing to roofs and a range of appliances. When you turn to Summit Insurance Advisors, you will receive outstanding insurance coverage that begins with a review of your needs. Many unexpected events can be covered: damage from the elements, theft, personal injury to others and much more. We will design a policy that is tailored specifically to your situation, one that affords your home and family top-notch protection, and you'll be delighted to discover how easy it is.
We are proud to partner with Nationwide to provide many types of home insurance, including coverage for structures that are not attached to your house such as a gazebo or garage, furniture and clothing, loss due to sewer backup, damage caused to built-in appliances and other kinds of specialty protection. Whatever you need, we will make your coverage experience hassle free.
We also want to ensure that your policy remains in step with the changes in your life. For this reason, we offer periodic On Your Side® reviews to update your policy. At your convenience, just call Amanda Schilling at (480) 214-3544 who will be happy to tell you more about how to safeguard your largest investment. You can also stop by our Scottsdale office at 5425 E Bell Rd. We are looking forward to meeting with you, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about great insurance coverage for your home.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Summit Insurance Advisors, we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Scottsdale. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Amanda Schilling and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (480) 214-3544 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 5425 E Bell Rd,Scottsdale,AZ,85254 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner, you make scores of decisions every day. Some of those have to do with the insurance you carry. Do you have enough? Have you added more employees or purchased new equipment? Are you covered for computer attacks? In other words, have there been changes that indicate a review is in order? At Nationwide Insurance: Summit Insurance Advisors, we have answers for those questions and many more. Because we work with Nationwide, we can provide you with a wealth of insurance solutions customized specifically to the type of company you own.
We believe that the insurance you purchase should fit your business like a glove. The basics include property and liability insurance, but there are many other kinds of protection, and what you need depends on what you own. It's a good idea to take stock, listing assets such as buildings, vehicles, office and manufacturing equipment, inventory kept on the premises, fencing, landscaping, signage – even your satellite dish. This is the kind of information our insurance specialists will use help you design the coverage you need.
At Nationwide Insurance: Summit Insurance Advisors, we know that most of your waking hours are consumed by your business: how to run it, how to build it, and how to protect it. When it comes to concerns about insurance coverage, we can help make sense of a subject that sometimes seems overly complex. All you have to do is call Amanda Schilling at (480) 214-3544, or stop by our Scottsdale office on 5425 E Bell Rd. You'll get prompt answers to the questions you have about protecting your business and, better yet, solutions to put your mind at ease.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Summit Insurance Advisors also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, WA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim