Sump Insurance Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceInsurance is all about bringing you peace of mind by protecting your assets. That's why it's important for your coverage to meet your needs, especially for something you depend on like your vehicle. Sump Insurance Inc. understands this, which is why our agents work with Nationwide to provide auto insurance coverage that is easily personalized to fit your needs in Clarinda.
Sump Insurance Inc. builds policies with both you and your vehicle in mind, customizing the types and levels of coverage to fit. This means helping you understand how you could benefit from comprehensive coverage that protects your vehicle, even when it's not in use. It also means helping you understand how much property and injury liability you need, and what level of collision coverage will help you most in the event of an accident. Members also have the opportunity to take advantage of Nationwide's discounts for which they may qualify, such as for vehicle safety features or safe driver habits.
To learn more about our policies, or to buy one, contact our offices at (515) 462-4553. Or, call to schedule an appointment at our office at 113 N 15th St.
- Homeowners InsuranceIf you have recently purchased a new home after owning another for many years, you may need to review your home insurance needs. Our agents at Sump Insurance Inc. are here to help you discover new lines of coverage relevant to your needs. Ami M Christensen excels in assisting homeowners with every concern. Your homeowners policy is going to be with you as long as you own your home, so make sure it is going to work hard to protect the things that matter most to you.
Home insurance policies are not one-size-fits-all. In fact, the wide variety of property types and many different features found inside homes require a different approach. In order to give our valued customers more personalized insurance solutions, we have chosen to team up with Nationwide, a leading provider of home policies and other insurance products. This allows us to offer more tailored policies that more closely address the particular needs facing your property and family.
An insurance policy personalized to your needs gives you better value in the long run and grants improved peace of mind. Speaking with Ami M Christensen is one of the best ways of making sure that your coverage is doing all the work that you need it to. If you have questions or concerns about your coverage needs, call Sump Insurance Inc. at (515) 462-4553 or visit our office at 113 N 15th St.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Clarinda, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Sump Insurance Inc. and Ami M Christensen can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (515) 462-4553 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 113 N 15th St,Clarinda,IA,51632 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceThe business insurance agents at Nationwide Insurance: Sump Insurance Inc. can help you understand how to manage your company's risk and identify possible gaps in your coverage. Along with liability and asset protection, for example, you can get coverage for losses in the case of a temporary shutdown of your business. Our agents have expertise in finding insurance solutions for businesses in virtually every industry of the Clarinda economy.
There are also important decisions to discuss that go beyond IA business requirements and your company's individual risk profile. As the owner, you'll want to make sure, for example, that your policy structure meets your month-to-month budget crunch and end-of-year fiscal goals. To this point, Nationwide offers flexible billing options that can be matched with different revenue and expenditure schedules. And if the day ever comes when the life and health of your business depends on making a claim, you'll be dealing with Nationwide's On Your Side® Claims Service.
The experts at Nationwide Insurance: Sump Insurance Inc. offer local knowledge, risk management expertise, and good old-fashioned customer service. We can talk about your coverage in person at our office, located at 113 N 15th St. You can also call us at (515) 462-4553 to get protection for the business you've worked so hard to build.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Sump Insurance Inc. also offers products in IA, KS, MO, NE. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim