Superior Insurance LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with Superior Insurance LLC. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in Arbutus.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give Superior Insurance LLC or another experienced agent a call today at (410) 242-2603. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 5515 Selma Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is where your life takes place, so your home insurance policy should keep up with you and not the other way around. With Superior Insurance LLC, we are here to help you find affordable, personalized insurance coverage to make your life a little bit easier. We tailor your policy to reflect your needs and to ultimately protect your property, assets, and loved ones if you experience a covered loss. Josh Bogard and the rest of the professionals on our team want to discuss your needs, your concerns, and budget to come up with a policy that gives you greater peace of mind.
In Arbutus, there are certain hazards unique to this area that can put your home at risk, and you probably already know what they are. We're also familiar with these risks and want to make sure your policy protects you if you experience one. Not only will we listen to your needs, but we'll also give you suggestions and information about our specialized products to take the hassle out of shopping for insurance. For example, with our Brand New Belongings® coverage program, you get help replacing or repairing your covered items if disaster ever strikes. Through this program, your belongings are protected up to their full value.
The quality of our insurance assistance speaks for itself, and we can't wait to partner with you. Call (410) 242-2603 today to find out more about protecting your home with a personalized policy. Or, come and see us at our office located at 5515 Selma Ave.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Arbutus. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Superior Insurance LLC, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 5515 Selma Ave,Arbutus,MD,21227 to speak with Josh Bogard. You can also contact them directly by dialing (410) 242-2603.
- Business InsuranceActing proactively is one key to small-business success. Whether you run a dry cleaner business, florist shop, real estate office, attorneys office, or something else entirely, we at Nationwide Insurance: Superior Insurance LLC have many excellent insurance solutions to offer you thanks to our working with Nationwide. Nationwide and its agents insure more than 500,000 small businesses all across the United States, and we are committed to providing quality coverage in Arbutus that is affordable and meets your needs.
If you are uncertain about where to start with your insurance plan, we offer On Your Side® Reviews to assess your business and to make recommendations to the types of insurance coverage you may need. Another good way to approach the matter is to get a business owners policy, or BOP, specific to your industry type. After that, you can add on options to fit specific situations. For example, such additional coverage options include workers compensation insurance, cyber liability insurance, accounts receivable insurance, and crime insurance. Even two businesses in the same industry may have vastly different insurance needs, so we make many coverage choices available. Business size, finances, and target customer base can often factor into insurance coverage as well.
It is natural to wonder about the amount and type of coverage that is appropriate for your business. Contact our office today to get answers. You can give us a call at (410) 242-2603 or visit us on 5515 Selma Ave to protect your business as much as possible.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Superior Insurance LLC also offers products in MD. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim