Sutton Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the coverage you buy is important, but the language of underwriting can be a little difficult for those who are new to it. That's why Sutton Insurance Agency focuses on explaining auto insurance coverage in a common sense way that members in Manchester appreciate. That way, it's easier to enjoy your vehicle with the assurance you understand what is covered in the event of an accident.
Auto policies tend to start with liability coverage, and the right amount can depend on the vehicle you drive, the state's requirements, and other factors. Once you have the liability package you need, collision coverage is there to help take care of any covered damage your vehicle takes in the event of an accident, and comprehensive packages are there to cover you in the event of an incident when the vehicle is not in motion. James Dennis Lancaster works with Nationwide to provide drivers with a wide range of coverage choices. After you find the right coverage levels for your vehicle, we will apply discounts you may qualify for such as for safety equipment in the vehicle or your safe driving history.
Finding out more about our policy options is easy. Our offices can be reached at (734) 428-9737, and agents are happy to take set appointments for in-person consultations at our office located at 136 E Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceYou've already personalized your home, now it's time to personalize your home insurance coverage. Sutton Insurance Agency is your local resource for navigating the world of home insurance, and we have teamed up with Nationwide to offer you a variety of coverage options. Your home is unique, and so is Manchester, which means your home insurance should reflect that uniqueness. James Dennis Lancaster is on call to help you determine the best coverage for your home.
However, it's not just the physical aspect of your home. While detached additions like pools and gazebos are important to your coverage, your personal belongings and memorabilia also need protection. You've filled your home with items unique to your life, from family heirlooms to hand-picked works of art. Depending on the age and price of your belongings, Brand New Belongings® coverage may be right for you. This package may help to replace or repair your covered belongings.
James Dennis Lancaster and our other local agents are ready to help you figure out your personalized home insurance solution. You can visit our office at 136 E Main St or call us at (734) 428-9737. We will take the time to explain all your options as well as unique coverage concerns based on living in Manchester, and we'll make sure you know about available discounts you may qualify for.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Manchester, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Sutton Insurance Agency and James Dennis Lancaster can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (734) 428-9737 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 136 E Main St,Manchester,MI,48158 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceBeyond general liability and asset protection, let Nationwide Insurance: Sutton Insurance Agency help customize coverage for the industry in which your company operates. Our agents have the expertise and Nationwide product offerings to cover everything from golf courses to medical clinics, from wholesalers and industrial contractors, along with the retail and food service that populate the commercial districts of Manchester. And this is just the beginning of the versatile and personalized business insurance solutions available from Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Sutton Insurance Agency.
Learn how to protect your employees with worker's compensation and employee benefits. Learn how to protect the business from damages like fraud, theft and forgery. Nationwide Insurance: Sutton Insurance Agency can also make things a little easier on the company budget and the ownership's precious time. Flexible billing and payment options allow us to further match the policy to the company's priorities.
Give Nationwide Insurance: Sutton Insurance Agency a call at (734) 428-9737, and let's talk about how we can better manage your company's risk. We can iron out the details on the phone, or we can set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 136 E Main St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Sutton Insurance Agency also offers products in MI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim