Tall Pines Insurance Services Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with Tall Pines Insurance Services Inc.. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in Boonville.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give Tall Pines Insurance Services Inc. or another experienced agent a call today at (315) 942-2000. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 13040 State Route 12.
- Homeowners InsuranceBuying a new home in Boonville is a big step for anyone, and making this important decision requires thinking seriously about insurance needs. New homeowners should begin exploring their insurance coverage needs as soon as the property sale has been finalized; this is the best way to know that you are enjoying the full benefits of insurance protection. If you are unsure about the coverage needs of your new home, Peter R Lee can help. Here at Tall Pines Insurance Services Inc., we help homeowners every day by providing personalized insurance solutions.
Nationwide coverage can be personalized to individual policy holders. This is the best way to make sure that your property is receiving the kind of protection it deserves. Explore coverage options for garages, storage sheds, children's play equipment, swimming pools, and many other special features. If you own heirlooms, antiques, or works of art then your homeowner policy should reflect the value of these belongings. Your agent can provide helpful information about coverage options so you can create the policy that suits your needs.
We love helping homeowners access the great Nationwide insurance products that suit their lifestyle and individual needs. Your family and your property deserve the best, so we have teamed up with a company renowned for customer service, Nationwide. Nationwide agents and the Tall Pines Insurance Services Inc. team members are here to help. Call us today at (315) 942-2000 or visit our 13040 State Route 12 location.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Tall Pines Insurance Services Inc. are here to help people like you in the Boonville area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (315) 942-2000 and ask for Peter R Lee. We are located at 13040 State Route 12,Boonville,NY,13309 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceAs new Boonville businesses prepare to take their place in the greater economic world, many new business owners are going to be thinking about insurance. What should a good business insurance policy contain? What lines of coverage are most appropriate for a business serving a particular population or industry? How can you be sure that a policy is going to work hard to serve your interests as a business owner? Getting direct, honest answers from an expert is easy. Just contact Nationwide Insurance: Tall Pines Insurance Services Inc.. Our team is here to help business owners select the exceptional Nationwide coverage that is going to give them the strongest start in this new stage of life. Nationwide provides outstanding customer service so you are never alone.
There are many uncertainties when it comes to owning and operating a business, so why not let your business insurance take some of the burden? Good coverage is going to provide peace of mind as you prepare to open for business. Even as your business grows and thrives, this coverage is going to continue offering the support required for expanding operations. In a sense, the right insurance policy is going to help bring about future success through present security.
Peter R Lee can tell you more about Nationwide insurance options, and can customize a policy to suit the needs of your organization. Call Nationwide Insurance: Tall Pines Insurance Services Inc. today at (315) 942-2000 or visit our office at 13040 State Route 12.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Tall Pines Insurance Services Inc. also offers products in NY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim