The Graf Group LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYou know the importance of being a responsible driver who is defensive and aware of your surroundings. Now, it is time to enlist the help of The Graf Group LLC so we can create an auto insurance policy that is customized to meet the needs of your family. We take our job seriously and are confident we can design a policy that accurately addresses the unique risks your family faces.
When you begin working with The Graf Group LLC at our Maryland Heights office location, you will notice that adding drivers to your policy or modifying coverage options is simple, efficient, and understandable. By working together with Nationwide, we provide an On Your Side® Review where we assess changes that need to be made to your policy. We also look for ways to lower the rates you pay and provide you with discounts for which you may qualify such as good student discount or multi-policy discount.
There is no greater time than now to protect your family with the security of a reliable auto insurance policy. You can call us today at (314) 291-1600 to set up an appointment at our office located at 6 Fee Fee Rd. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need.
- Homeowners InsuranceMaking sense of your many home insurance coverage options can seem like a daunting task, especially if you have just purchased a new property. Buying a home is a big step for anyone to take, but the process is not fully complete until the right policy has been selected. Kimberley A Graf can help you protect this important investment through the selection of Nationwide home insurance policies fitted precisely to your needs. Here at The Graf Group LLC we excel at assisting customers with home insurance solutions and other essential forms of coverage. Your home should be protected from the many changes that might affect it, and we can help make sure your policy is up to the task.
We understand that no two homes are exactly alike, so every homeowner's concerns are going to be unique as well. By providing tailored coverage solutions, we can offer enhanced peace of mind. You can rest easy knowing your home insurance policy reflects your needs today and tomorrow. If you ever have questions or concerns about your coverage, just let us know. Nationwide has an extensive network of agents working around the clock to assist with filing claims and much more.
To discover the coverage solutions that best meet your needs, contact The Graf Group LLC today by calling (314) 291-1600. Maryland Heights area customers can also visit our offices at 6 Fee Fee Rd. Let us know how we can help improve your existing coverage or discover what insurance options are available to you as a new homeowner.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Maryland Heights. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At The Graf Group LLC, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 6 Fee Fee Rd,Maryland Heights,MO,63043 to speak with Kimberley A Graf. You can also contact them directly by dialing (314) 291-1600.
- Business InsuranceAlong with versatile coverage options from Nationwide, Nationwide Insurance: The Graf Group LLC has the expertise to customize a business insurance solution for any Maryland Heights company. Whether it's a golf course, medical clinic, food vendor or B2B contractor, learn how to better manage your risk with one of our expert business insurance agents.
First and foremost, it's crucial that any coverage gaps are identified and eliminated. From liability insurance to worker's compensation and other coverage programs, know that your customers, employees, and business are taken care of should a covered event occur. From there, Nationwide Insurance: The Graf Group LLC will help structure a policy around your business needs. Many Maryland Heights owners find that a business owner's policy makes the most sense for their company, but standalone insurance coverage for liability, property assets, or commercial auto is also available.
Call Nationwide Insurance: The Graf Group LLC at (314) 291-1600. Let's talk about your new policy and the future of your company. We can also schedule an appointment to talk in person. Our office is located at 6 Fee Fee Rd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The The Graf Group LLC also offers products in IL, MO. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim