The Gwinn Agency, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceInsurance is all about bringing you peace of mind by protecting your assets. That's why it's important for your coverage to meet your needs, especially for something you depend on like your vehicle. The Gwinn Agency, Inc. understands this, which is why our agents work with Nationwide to provide auto insurance coverage that is easily personalized to fit your needs in Gwinn.
The Gwinn Agency, Inc. builds policies with both you and your vehicle in mind, customizing the types and levels of coverage to fit. This means helping you understand how you could benefit from comprehensive coverage that protects your vehicle, even when it's not in use. It also means helping you understand how much property and injury liability you need, and what level of collision coverage will help you most in the event of an accident. Members also have the opportunity to take advantage of Nationwide's discounts for which they may qualify, such as for vehicle safety features or safe driver habits.
To learn more about our policies, or to buy one, contact our offices at (906) 346-5816. Or, call to schedule an appointment at our office at 112 N Pine St.
- Homeowners InsuranceIf you have recently purchased a new home after owning another for many years, you may need to review your home insurance needs. Our agents at The Gwinn Agency, Inc. are here to help you discover new lines of coverage relevant to your needs. Nicole Kimberly Hattamer excels in assisting homeowners with every concern. Your homeowners policy is going to be with you as long as you own your home, so make sure it is going to work hard to protect the things that matter most to you.
Home insurance policies are not one-size-fits-all. In fact, the wide variety of property types and many different features found inside homes require a different approach. In order to give our valued customers more personalized insurance solutions, we have chosen to team up with Nationwide, a leading provider of home policies and other insurance products. This allows us to offer more tailored policies that more closely address the particular needs facing your property and family.
An insurance policy personalized to your needs gives you better value in the long run and grants improved peace of mind. Speaking with Nicole Kimberly Hattamer is one of the best ways of making sure that your coverage is doing all the work that you need it to. If you have questions or concerns about your coverage needs, call The Gwinn Agency, Inc. at (906) 346-5816 or visit our office at 112 N Pine St.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Gwinn. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At The Gwinn Agency, Inc., our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 112 N Pine St,Gwinn,MI,49841 to speak with Nicole Kimberly Hattamer. You can also contact them directly by dialing (906) 346-5816.
- Business InsuranceIn unpredictable economic circumstances, it can be good to have something you can depend on. Business owners know they can count on the exceptional protection and customer service provided by Nationwide. Nationwide Insurance: The Gwinn Agency, Inc. has provided leading Nationwide business insurance solutions to entrepreneurs in Gwinn for many years. Our experience helping local business owners and Nationwide's experience developing comprehensive coverage solutions especially for commercial clients makes Nationwide Insurance: The Gwinn Agency, Inc. the perfect choice as a policy provider. Let Nicole Kimberly Hattamer and the rest of our team introduce you to better forms of coverage.
Some business insurance policies are designed to fit all customers but may not account for industry, organization size, and other essential factors. Nationwide does things differently. We can customize a policy to suit the needs of your organization so that you have the most meaningful forms of coverage. This is a great way to protect your current assets and your future operations.
Thinking proactively about your company's changing insurance needs is very important. In fact, many business owners may be unaware that their insurance policy needs changing or updating at any point. You might be paying for coverage that is no longer relevant or continuing to renew a policy that is not providing the protection your company actually requires. Nicole Kimberly Hattamer can help address these problems. Call our 112 N Pine St office at (906) 346-5816.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The The Gwinn Agency, Inc. also offers products in IN, MI, OH. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim