The Insurance Corner LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceEven with advanced auto technology, car accidents are still a common occurrence. The Insurance Corner LLCunderstands how much of an investment your automobile is and how much you enjoy driving it. This is just one reason we've turned to Nationwide to help us provide the best auto insurance protection to Douglas drivers.
Distracted driving, driver error, fatigue, and speeding are just a few causes of auto accidents, and are all factors to take into account when it comes to selecting your auto protection. We also consider factors that can lower the price of your insurance policy, such as having a new vehicle and good driving behavior. After we've helped build a personalized plan for you and your automobile, we'll be sure to keep in touch with you to see if there are any changes in your life or driving habits that might require a change to your insurance policy.
Not satisfied with your current auto insurance protection? Thinking about getting a new car and curious about how much you'll likely have to pay for insurance? No matter your circumstances, we're always available to talk to you about your options. Whenever you're ready, give us a call at (307) 358-4863, or visit us at 920 E Richards St.
- Homeowners InsuranceDouglas homeowners are experts when it comes to knowing everything there is to know about their house and property, but not all homeowners may be familiar with everything contained in their home insurance policies. Some policies are designed with a one-size-fits-all philosophy and may not provide adequate protection for special features like swimming pools, garages, carports, tree houses, and children's play equipment. Your home insurance policy should not be a mystery. Let the team at The Insurance Corner LLC help you determine whether your policy is really providing the kind of protection your home requires. For years, Dixie J Hansen has helped homeowners discover the right coverage for their needs.
Every home and residential property is a little bit different, which means coverage should be tailored to meet each situation. Changes to the property, such as renovation or remodeling, may require taking a look at your current policy. As a Nationwide agency, we provide our customers with personalized coverage solutions. This approach helps make sure you are getting the most value for your money.
We look forward to helping you access Nationwide home insurance and much more. Contact Dixie J Hansen today by calling (307) 358-4863, or drop by our office on 920 E Richards St. Our experienced agents are ready to help you improve your existing coverage or discover new policy options.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at The Insurance Corner LLC are here to help newlyweds in the Douglas area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (307) 358-4863 and ask for Dixie J Hansen. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 920 E Richards St,Douglas,WY,82633. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceWhen you are a business owner, stability is likely one of your top priorities. We at Nationwide Insurance: The Insurance Corner LLC understand this, which is why we teamed up with Nationwide, a company with an excellent history of insuring businesses. We want to make sure that your business has the basic coverage it needs as well as any additional coverage to fit the nuances of your situation. No business is exactly alike, and you'll want to consider factors such as your business location, how the business is run, and your target customers or clients when you assess insurance options.
If you are unsure how or where to start, Dixie J Hansen and our other agents may recommend that you select a businessowners policy (BOP). It combines property insurance, liability insurance, and other types of insurance coverage. After that, you can look at other insurance coverage options such as business interruption insurance, which can help keep your business going financially in situations such as vandalism or extreme weather. Other coverage types that may interest you include utility interruption, employment practices, and accounts receivable. We also have insurance solutions customized toward specific business types in Douglas such as dry cleaners, real estate, and plumbing.
Take advantage of an On Your Side® Review to determine the insurance coverage needs of your business. We will assess your business and give you information on what you may want to cover. Give us a call today at (307) 358-4863 or stop by our Nationwide Insurance: The Insurance Corner LLC office on 920 E Richards St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The The Insurance Corner LLC also offers products in CO, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim