The Insurance Shoppe
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the language of insurance policies can be difficult, which is why Dennis Ray Johnson focuses on being your guide to coverage whenever you ask for a quote on a new auto insurance policy. Whether you are looking to keep coverage on an older vehicle or you want to make sure your new purchase is fully protected, there are a variety of coverage options offered by The Insurance Shoppe to fit any driver's needs in Foley.
Liability coverage is the first and most basic kind required by most states, but your optimum level of coverage and your state's minimum requirements might be quite different. It all depends on your individual needs starting with the vehicle you drive. Agents at The Insurance Shoppe understand this, and part of the process of finding the right policy for each driver is finding the right combination of features. That means not only taking care of basic liability but also assessing your needs for collision insurance protection and comprehensive coverage to provide drivers with peace of mind even when the vehicle is parked.
To ask questions about coverage or to talk to Dennis Ray Johnson about other discounts you might qualify for, give our offices a call at (320) 968-6217. We are also able to make appointments for face to face consultations at our office located at 415 Dewey St. Whether you want to know more about prices and coverage levels or you're ready to move forward with a purchase, our agency is ready to help with your auto insurance questions.
- Homeowners InsuranceBuying a home is a big step; this decision holds the key to a stable, more financially sound future. Homeowners and their families deserve the right kind of protection, which is why The Insurance Shoppe offers comprehensive home insurance coverage. Protecting this important investment goes a long way towards ensuring that your home is there for you today and tomorrow. Enjoy knowing that you are creating a legacy that will see you through the many years to come. Dennis Ray Johnson is here to help you find the right coverage for your home.
Our Foley agency offers personalized Nationwide insurance products that give homeowners the coverage they need. Customizing insurance solutions to your needs is part of what makes our work so valuable. We go the extra mile to make sure that your home receives the coverage it requires. The result is a policy that addresses the distinctive needs of your home, the surrounding property, and even structures like free-standing garages.
If you bought your home a while back but are looking to switch to a different policy provider, the The Insurance Shoppe team can help. By evaluating your current needs as a homeowner we can make recommendations regarding improved lines of coverage. This is a great way to get personalized advice that speaks directly to your individual concerns. To speak with Dennis Ray Johnson or any other member of our team, visit our 415 Dewey St office or call us at (320) 968-6217.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at The Insurance Shoppe proudly work with residents in the Foley area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (320) 968-6217 and ask to speak to Dennis Ray Johnson. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 415 Dewey St,Foley,MN,56329. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceRunning a business can be challenging and fun, and like nothing else you have experienced. Business insurance is one way you can safeguard the stability and continued success of your business for years to come. We at Nationwide Insurance: The Insurance Shoppe work with Nationwide to provide insurance solutions for your business in Foley. We can help build and customize a policy developed for the unique needs of your company, and an On Your Side® Review will help identify areas of priority.
Nationwide Insurance: The Insurance Shoppe has insurance options for specific industry types. For instance, we have auto parts retailer business insurance, florist business insurance, and attorneys office insurance among our many packages. If your business qualifies, a business owners policy, or BOP, gets you covered on the essentials, and then you can look at other insurance coverage options such as commercial property insurance to meet your more specific needs. These coverage options can provide peace of mind so that you can make your business all it can be. They also provide a level of customization that is necessary for many businesses because each and every one, even within the same industry, is different. All of these options are available right here in Foley.
Give our team at Nationwide Insurance: The Insurance Shoppe a call at (320) 968-6217, or stop by our office on 415 Dewey St. We will answer any questions you have and get started on building an insurance policy for your business needs.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The The Insurance Shoppe also offers products in MN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim