The McClone Agency, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At The McClone Agency, Inc. located in Menasha, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. Ann M Allen can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 150 Main St, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (920) 458-6174.
- Homeowners InsurancePart of protecting your family's financial future is purchasing appropriate insurance for your life situation. For homeowners, coverage for your property is important for your financial security. The McClone Agency, Inc. offers several types of home insurance products so you can find the protection you need. Speak with Ann M Allen to find out which type of home insurance is the best for you.
Just as homes can vary greatly from one another, home insurance policies do as well. You want to obtain coverage that will fully protect you against potential risks, without overpaying for coverage you do not need. The size and type of your home are just some of the factors that can affect which provisions you will want your policy to include. Call (920) 458-6174 or schedule an appointment for a consultation with Ann M Allen in Menasha to discuss your customized options.
We at Nationwide want you to feel comfortable and secure with the protection you have. We know that your circumstances are highly individual and we want you to be protected from every angle. You can come into the agency office on 150 Main St to speak with highly qualified insurance professionals who will give you the information you need to decide which policy to choose.
- Life InsuranceAt The McClone Agency, Inc., we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Menasha think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Ann M Allen at (920) 458-6174 to arrange a time to meet in office at 150 Main St,Menasha,WI,54952 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceSmall business owners have a lot on their mind. In addition to preparing for each day's operations, they have to think about the unexpected circumstances that might arise. Even the best planner cannot foresee everything that a business might encounter within a single day of operation, let alone several years. This is where Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: The McClone Agency, Inc. step in. Choosing an agency connected with Nationwide's comprehensive network of agents and service providers gives business owners access to the resources required to plan for tomorrow. Ann M Allen and the rest of our team are here to help you prepare for the challenges your business may face.
In many ways, running a successful business can depend on making the right choices at the right time. Selecting a good business insurance policy early in your company's life helps make sure that coverage goes to work as soon as you do and continues providing protection each and every day. Our team has helped business owners secure ongoing insurance coverage for small businesses and growing organizations alike. Getting the right kind of protection today will help your company function smoothly.
As a company grows, its insurance needs may change. If you have concerns about the nature of your coverage, come in and speak with Ann M Allen or call (920) 458-6174. Our offices are located at 150 Main St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The The McClone Agency, Inc. also offers products in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim