The Sanders Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAfter devoting a great deal of time and energy to choosing your vehicle, make sure to get the right protection when insuring your vehicle. Bernard Raymond Ackerman specializes in making it easy for South Park drivers to protect one of their largest investments with insurance, which is why we're working with Nationwide to give each of our members true peace of mind when they're behind the wheel and even when they're not.
Even if this isn't your first time getting insurance, the number of options you have to choose from can be overwhelming. At The Sanders Insurance Agency Inc., we not only provide you with the basic types of auto insurance that nearly every driver needs, but we go the extra mile to make sure you have the exact level of liability, personal injury protection, comprehensive, collision, and under/uninsured motorist coverage you require. This way, you aren't paying for more protection than you truly need. We can also work with you to assess whether additional drivers or a family member should be added to your insurance protection in order that everyone benefits from an airtight plan. Once you have your plan in place, we hope you'll sit down with us to discuss any major changes that have taken place in your life, such as moving, driving more or less, adding new features to your insured vehicle, or changing jobs. All of these factors can have an impact on your protection, and we always want to make sure that protection is up-to-date.
Once you're ready to discuss your auto insurance needs with an agent and agency who care, we hope you'll give us a call at (412) 835-1900. You're also more than welcome to visit us at 2401 Brownsville Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceNeed help understanding what's required by your home lender? Or how you can best protect your home's property value including the dwelling, other property structures, and the belongings inside the home? Let The Sanders Insurance Agency Inc. make sure you don't miss that crucial detail about your homeowner's policy. Along with their general expertise of South Park home insurance, our agents will listen carefully to your questions and concerns. From there, it's a straightforward process to find the policy coverage that makes the most sense for your home and your loved ones.
Everything from the age of the home to the age of the homeowner can mean new ways to save on your South Park home insurance. There are also exclusive Nationwide benefits programs, like Brand New Belongings® and Better Roof Replacement®>. These programs will make it easier to move forward should a covered damage occur. In the meantime, they offer extra peace of mind.
You probably didn't build the house on your own, and nor should you have to wade through the details of a home insurance policy by yourself either. Let The Sanders Insurance Agency Inc. demystify the process and help you understand how a policy protects you from covered damages. When it comes to something this important, you don't want to stay in the dark. Give us a call at (412) 835-1900 to discuss your policy. Or schedule an appointment with our office at 2401 Brownsville Rd to talk about your concerns in person with Bernard Raymond Ackerman and our staff today.
- Life InsuranceIf you are thinking about purchasing a life insurance policy in South Park, you might have a few concerns about the process. You are probably familiar with purchasing insurance for your vehicles and home. However, life insurance requires you to exercise a little more due diligence. Think of life insurance as a long-term, personal investment. The right coverage can provide financial stability for your family. The wrong coverage could leave them with unexpected expenses.
At The Sanders Insurance Agency Inc., we work with Nationwide to provide you with many insurance options to protect your most valuable assets. We understand the need for financial security and the challenges you may encounter in achieving it. We are here to help provide you and your loved ones with friendly and professional assistance in protecting the items and people you cherish the most.
You want the best rates possible for your budget. For you to receive it, you need to consider which types of life insurance you need. Making this decision is not always easy. Fortunately, Bernard Raymond Ackerman and any of our team members are available to assist. There is some industry language you may not be familiar with that can make it challenging for you to understand policy options. We also offer different levels of coverage with varying death benefits and payment options.
Your policy is only as good as your insurer’s reputation, experience and coverage options. To learn more about our products and how they can benefit you, call (412) 835-1900 to speak with one of our team members, or stop by 2401 Brownsville Rd,South Park,PA,15129 to discuss your insurance needs in our office.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner, you're often the last person to leave the office or jobsite at the end of the day, but dedication has no doubt always been a part of your work ethic. At Nationwide Insurance: The Sanders Insurance Agency Inc. in South Park, we have a similar view. We're dedicated to providing outstanding insurance options that are customized to suit the needs of many different industries, and that's why we work with Nationwide. We can provide coverage that will help you protect and build your business so you have peace of mind.
If yours is a manufacturing company, you may be looking for equipment breakdown coverage. If you have dozens of computers, you will probably want to check out cyber liability insurance that provides coverage for malicious hacking and damage to your computer system. On the other hand, you may be more interested in basic property insurance, which covers your losses from causes as diverse as fire, vandalism or damage from vehicles, or even airplanes. Asset protection can include everything from office equipment to accounting records to the satellite dish on your roof. The point is, insurance plans can be as varied as the reasons for needing coverage, and we would be happy to help you develop a plan customized to suit the requirements of your unique business.
To learn more about commercial insurance, call Bernard Raymond Ackerman at (412) 835-1900 or drop by our 2401 Brownsville Rd office. You'll be amazed at the many options that are available for protecting the different aspects of your business. With the proper insurance coverage in place, you'll have one less thing to worry about when you finally leave work for the day.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The The Sanders Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in FL, MD, OH, PA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim