The White Agency, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceInsurance is designed to give you the peace of mind you need to enjoy your assets without worry, and auto insurance should be no different. That's why Alexander Oliver Briggs works with you to build a personalized insurance plan, so members can be sure they are getting the policy that fits their driving style, vehicle value, and level of activity on the roads of Fremont.
Knowing whether or not your vehicle would benefit from comprehensive coverage, which takes care of incidents that happen when it is not being driven, means knowing where it fits into your portfolio of assets, what your budget looks like, and how it is likely to affect your resale value The White Agency, Inc. understands this. That's why options are available that include basic liability protection, collision coverage, or multiple tiers of comprehensive protection, so you have what you need. That's also why we offer Nationwide policies, which have a variety of discount options for drivers based on the safety features on their vehicle and their driving records.
If you have questions about auto insurance policies for your vehicle, or if you want to make a purchase over the phone, get in touch with Alexander Oliver Briggs at (231) 924-3100. You can also make an appointment for a face to face meeting at our offices at 52 W Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceIt makes no difference how small or large your home is, it should be paired with an adequate home insurance plan that meets your needs. It's this philosophy that drives The White Agency, Inc. and Alexander Oliver Briggs to make sure each member has a home insurance plan that accounts for most circumstances. Taking that dedication a step further, we've teamed up with the experts at Nationwide to better provide for our members and protect their residential investments.
We look forward to learning more about the features of your Fremont home, your most prized possessions, why you decided on your current neighborhood, and whether you plan on making any exciting upgrades to your property in the future. All of these factors determine what kind of protection you need. We know how confusing home insurance can sometimes be, which is why we take the time necessary to thoroughly review your plan to make sure you understand how it provides the solid protection we're known for.
While we don't live in your home, we'll most certainly safeguard it and everything inside of it as if your home were ours. Alexander Oliver Briggsand the rest of us here at The White Agency, Inc. stand ready to answer your questions and address your concerns. Just give us a call at (231) 924-3100, or stop by and see us at 52 W Main St. We'll do our absolute best to make you feel right at home.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Fremont. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At The White Agency, Inc., our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 52 W Main St,Fremont,MI,49412 to speak with Alexander Oliver Briggs. You can also contact them directly by dialing (231) 924-3100.
- Business InsuranceThe business you own is something you wake up thinking about, and the issues of the day linger in your mind way past closing time. Whether your business is properly insured may be one of those issues, and if so, we'd like to help. Nationwide Insurance: The White Agency, Inc. works with Nationwide to offer you insurance coverage to put your mind at ease. There are many different options, and we can combine those that are the most appropriate for your specific kind of business so that you will be covered for potential problems that are of the most concern to you.
A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, might be the perfect solution for coverage. If you have fewer than 100 employees and less than $5 million in annual sales plus property or equipment you want to protect, a BOP is worth exploring. To begin with, you'll be covered for property damage and general liability. It might be wise to add crime insurance to protect your business against fraud or theft, and equipment breakdown insurance which covers mechanical and electrical equipment as well as your computers. Speaking of computers, you might also want to add cyber liability insurance, which is great to have if someone hacks your computers and your electronic data is compromised.
We know how hard you work to keep your customers happy and your company running on an even keel. When you're ready to talk about insurance protection, just give Alexander Oliver Briggs a call at (231) 924-3100, or stop by our 52 W Main St office in Fremont. Having comprehensive coverage for your business will mean one less thing you have to think about when you wake up in the morning.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The The White Agency, Inc. also offers products in AZ, IL, IN, MI, OH. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim